• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:ivysaur:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol 8 "The Wheel of Fate is Turning"

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
7 man tourney? Every NCSU I've been to has had at least 20. I'll have two set ups and my recording stuff, so things should be hype.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I just realized that this tourney is attempting to run FIVE games in one day.

Yeah, we're gonna finish on time, amirite? :smirk:

archer.

Smash Lord
Unless I'm not sick by Friday you can count me out of this one. Plus even if I do get better in time I still don't know if there's enough people from Charlotte that want to go.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I didn't realize you were in Sova Iota O_O.

I mapquested Henrico to Raleigh and that's not far for you at all. Do good boi.

:018:

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Unless I'm not sick by Friday you can count me out of this one. Plus even if I do get better in time I still don't know if there's enough people from Charlotte that want to go.
..noooooo T__T How am I supposed to get my revenge now?!

On a serious note. Yeah I'm pretty much sova lol. It sucks to be so far from MD/VA tournies =c

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Is anyone with a car willing to transport my setup back to my dorm once the tournament is over? It'd be nice if you could transport me as well, but that's up to you.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
It's on main campus. According to google, it'll take 3 minutes to get there. You pretty much head straight down Cates (the road perpendicular to Bragaw), turn left onto Pullen when Cates ends, turn left onto Dunn (it'll be the next left), and drop me off.

http://goo.gl/maps/86DVa
I might be able to do that for you, though I'm not currently planning on bringing my car to the tourney. everything I'm transporting fits in my backpack and im 2 minutes away lol. I'll ask the others at VC, someone else might be bringing stuff down.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'd carry everything by hand, but I don't really want to walk across campus carrying a TV.

If someone at VC wants to drive, I can bring my TV tonight. They'd have to be willing to drive me back as well, though.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Not to sound rude or anything, but I don't know who you are unless I'm having a total ****** moment >.>

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
No, I mean like, do I actually know him from somewhere or do I just not know him is what I'm asking @_@

I feel like I recognize his avatar from the wolf boards or something.

Top Bottom