• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IVesticle Singles and Doubles Videos!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Unfortunately, these are almost all the matches I have. There is one more set of doubles of kdj + plank vs cort + brook that I haven't gotten up due to technical difficulties.

From now on, if anyone wants me to record matches, just give me a yell, and I'll most likely record. It's better to ask than not ask. The reason I will, is because I have like 20 tapes... and I can write over all of them... so that's like 50*20=1000 minutes worth of footage. =[ I should have recorded the mages vs us... well, next time, there's going to be tons of footage to watch... which is most likely going to be either cata or vls 2.5/3.

Doubles

brookman (fox)+cort (peach) vs pc chris (fox)+tom (falco) 1
brookman (fox)+cort (peach) vs pc chris (fox)+tom (falco) 2

hayato (fox)+kj(peach) vs plank(sheik)+kdj (sheik) 1
hayato(fox)+kj(peach) vs plank(sheik)+kdj (sheik) 2
hayato (fox)+kj(peach) vs plank(sheik)+kdj (fox) 3

plank (sheik) + kdj (sheik) vs yoyo (marth)+ cwjalex (fox)
plank (sheik) + kdj (sheik) vs yoyo (marth)+ cwjalex (fox) 2
plank (sheik) + kdj (sheik) vs yoyo (marth)+ cwjalex (fox) 3

Singles

kdj (sheik) vs pc (fox) 1
kdj (sheik) vs pc (fox) 2
kdj (orange fox) vs pc (green fox) 3
kdj (fox) vs pc (marth) 4
kdj (fox) vs pc (falco) 5
kdj (fox) vs pc (falco) 6
kdj (fox) vs pc (falco) 7
kdj (sheik) vs pc (falco) 8
kdj (sheik) vs pc (falco) 9
kdj (orange fox) vs pc (green fox) 10

pc (sheik) vs darc (jigglypuff) 1
pc (sheik) vs darc (jigglypuff) 2
pc (sheik) vs darc (jigglypuff) 3

hardcore girl on girl action, note you must be 18 years or older to watch... thanks to tichinide

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, the plank vs cort doubles will be continued. I'll just upload pc vs kdj for now.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
did you get kdj and i against the canadians? those matches were crazy

Brookman

Smash Hero
I just watched one match and it's Hayato and KJ vs dj and plank, I'm gonna check the others

Brookman

Smash Hero
brookman (fox)+cort(peach) vs plank(sheik)+kdj (sheik) 1
brookman (fox)+cort(peach) vs plank(sheik)+kdj (sheik) 2
brookman (fox)+cort(peach) vs plank(sheik)+kdj (fox) 3

all of those are mislabeled and are of Hayato and KrazyJones, not Cort and I.

The set with us vs KDJ/Plairnkk was best of 5 we won the 2nd and 4th matches on Dreamland and then stadium. the last match was on Yoshi's Story where KDJ goes Falcon and falcon punches Cort twice.

Cort

Apple Head
I have low sound johns... the TV next to ours was so much louder haha. I never even heard him scream "FALCON..." until the "PUNCH!!" part already hit me. =(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ooops, I fixed it. Thanks Mike. I'll upload some more later. Right now I'm leaving the house. Sorry people.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It's a shame the winner's bracket match between PC and darc didn't get recorded. That **** was epic.

Still, good stuff all around. thanks for recording spawn.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i dont think so, which is a shame.

kdj and i went psycho with the edgeguarding vs vwins and bam's fox/falco. mainly kdj ;)

cF=)

Smash Lord
I wanna see Jarc (Jiggly) vs PC Chris (Fox).

If anybody has this match, please upload it !!

Cort

Apple Head
Darc was the one that gayed the crap out of an already messing up for no reason PC Chris, not Jarc.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Darc was the one that gayed the crap out of an already messing up for no reason PC Chris, not Jarc.
Ahah, there's a french canadian player under the name of JARC who played a match with PC Chris.

He played a Jiggly vs Fox (or Falco?) match against him because he told Milktea about saying Hi to Reggie (Chester) from her.

So basicly, there's a player named Darc and one named Jarc.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sorry guys... I can't believe I didn't record any of the canadians. >_< I should have recorded so many more. I'm really sorry. The canadians are so good and you guys don't get to see them... unless... I saw some other people with cameras out. Maybe they recorded some canadians.

Anybody know who the ? are for plank +kdj vs ? and ?...

Forgetting to do homework sucks... my sister hogged the computer like all night, so now I have to do it all. >_<

Top Bottom