• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've decided to make a Mewtwo combo video

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
because honestly, i find mewtwo combos the easiest thing to do in the entire universe, and they just look so gosh darn sexy!

i'm going to start production soon, if falsefalco will let me do some recording. i'm open to music and title suggestions.

any music suggested has to be awesome.

but you all play Mewtwo, so that shouldn't be an issue.

so far, i've got:

Music:

Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim

Title:

Winning Isn't Everything
It Isn't Easy Being Me(wtwo)

quak

Smash Champion
since the melee community took a hit since brawl, and cause they're like a total of 3 people on these boards on a given week, im not sure how well it would be appreciated

but if you want to do it for you, just do it

FastFox

BRoomer
since the melee community took a hit since brawl, and cause they're like a total of 3 people on these boards on a given week, im not sure how well it would be appreciated

but if you want to do it for you, just do it
That's the thing though. It's not only people on these boards that would watch it. Everybody loved the Shadowclaws. Who doesn't love a good M2 combo video? Everybody in my area laughs at my Mewtwo, yet still occasionally loses to it sometimes, or gets combo'd to 70%, so I think a combo video would be pretty cool.

FastFox

BRoomer
Haha why would it be taken off youtube? It's a video of a game.

And yeah, it's goin on jootoob.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm gonna be the one getting ***** in this combo video. =D

Miright Joeru?

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
If you use certain kinds of music, it could be taken off of YouTube for music copyright reasons. I think it's Universal that they don't let you have anymore?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Which is pretty much everyone.

Joel you ho. Didn't you say you were gonna go Mewtwo-only at cast4 or something.

You're gonna keep playing Fox cause you know you wanna win. =P

FastFox

BRoomer
That's what my Falcon is for.

I can do everything imaginable with Fox, so he's boring. I need a new challenge.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yes, I am gonna watch.

Did you get any matches recorded last weekend? How did your mewtwo do at Matt's smashfest anyways?

FastFox

BRoomer

JESUS JOEL.

Yes I'm talking to you, who else?

You didn't go? Boo.

Matt is Halcyon.Days, that korean guy.
Oh yeah. I met him at CAST4. No, I didn't go.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm waiting for some footage to be uploaded and given to me. I have no idea how long this is going to take because the person doing it keeps says they're going to then never does.

GRRR

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Oh yeah. I met him at CAST4. No, I didn't go.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm waiting for some footage to be uploaded and given to me. I have no idea how long this is going to take because the person doing it keeps says they're going to then never does.

GRRR
We're a very patient bunch. it looks like it'll be me, you and Taj releasing vids sometime this year. I can say that Taj's will be the best out of the three...

As for me, I'm just not getting to editing my trailer; stuff is getting in the way...

Mine will be O.K., yours will be good, and Taj's will be awesome. That's probably the way it's going to come out lol...

Top Bottom