• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've decided that I want to come back!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
...and not only do so, but come in full force.

I haven't been around in ages, but hosting the most recent Smashacre and seeing the melee community come together as a unit made me realize that I really want to be around. Not only that, but I want to push our community harder and stronger, and better than before!

So I'm looking to shape up NJ's scene to start. There are lots of things I already have planned, and I'd love all the help and support we can get.

You better expect something huge to come. :cool:

Bones0

Smash Legend
I hope you realize no one reads your posts.

I've just been watching your sig instead of reading your posts since day 1 of registering on these forums.

But good luck with whatever you were writing about.

Jagger02

Smash Apprentice
My dude WoZ... I was hittin you up on the Apex stream, but all the messages got jumbled up... Make it happen man. I'm here with you. I want to kinda make a comeback as well... Just have no one who is interested by my way... And traveling to NY is soo hard especially with toll at $13.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
That was an issue brought up to me by M2K. NJ Smashers don't have a scene without needing to travel into places like NYC, where it's too expensive to make the trip.

We need to rebuild the scene right here.

D

Deleted member

andrew- nice to see you around. the regional part of the boards isn't as active as it used to be, players tend to focus on the major tournaments. it might be a good idea to start contacting people manually.

when you finally decide what you want to do though, expect me to be in on it. i think it would be a good start to do it the old fashioned way and start hosting **** in peoples houses.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
I don't know who you are, but with a sig like that you have to be amazing.

Just where are your gifs from I'm so confused

Top Bottom