• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've been told

:Tally Hoes

Banned via Administration
Link to original post: [drupal=4774]I've been told[/drupal]

I've been told I was born dieing my clock ticking away as I decay to times whim. Today like most people I have about three days left to live unless I do something about it, otherwise i'll die from lack of water. Fight for every minute.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Life is kinda fun sorta not really all the time.

Take everything you can and turn it into something that matters. I rather get kicked in the teeth and make something out of it than get something nice and nothing becomes of it.

:phone:

K for the record if I don't postback I died which is funny because everything a youtube said would happen happened go figure. I can't even think straight.

All I learned was be careful with poisons today.

Nah just a youtube comment said don't read you'll die in two days and I nearly did.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
And for the record I posted that YT vid because of the awesome entrance theme that WWE hasn't released yet omg makes me so mad.

The guitar is so sick and the added volume to the chimes is perfect.

Jim Johnston is so cool.

§witch

Smash Lord
Nah just a youtube comment said don't read you'll die in two days and I nearly did.

IF YOU DON'T POST THIS TO TEN THREADS YOU WILL DIE IN TWO DAYS

Yeah so this girl was in her room and then this thing was in her closet and it killed her and it'll get you too.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
How exactly did it "get" her?

Looks like dat dumb*** heifer got got.

It's fine bro it only ripped my insides up.

Hey try to bring me down it's impossible you'll give up first.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Somehow I still see my YT vid as the most relevant reply possible, and I kinda feel like posting it again.

THE TRUTH... HAS SET ME FREE

*bad*** music hits and angry black man walks out*

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
shame him and miz got absolutely buried on raw :awesome:

'i came to play' is a better theme, too

maybe i'm just a sucker for downstait

Link to original post: [drupal=4774]I've been told[/drupal]

I've been told I was born dieing my clock ticking away as I decay to times whim. Today like most people I have about three days left to live unless I do something about it, otherwise i'll die from lack of water. Fight for every minute.
that, or just drink some goddamn water

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
shame him and miz got absolutely buried on raw :awesome:

'i came to play' is a better theme, too

maybe i'm just a sucker for downstait
I Came To Play is a better overall song, but as an entrance theme, Truth's new one beats it by a mile.

The chiiiiiiiiiiiiimes~

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i'll give it to it if only for the "don't boo me, you should be booing yourselves!" line

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
But they should be booing themselves, the Lil Jimmies and the dumb broads in the crowd have ruined WWE.

My whole point was to turn it away from a depressing you're non stop going to die from birth to you have less time till you put some in. Just more posivite and nice to veiw if you think you have control.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I tried to respond to your PM, but it says you are not accepting PMs, so I'm randomly posting my response here:

:Tally Hoes said:
How do you break down space animals maybe falcon too
I really don't play Melee anymore, if I try to explain anything to you about matchups it'll be from 2007 and severely outdated.

advice/tricks you might know for their pressure, pressuring back and how to play the neutral game better?
No, I've got nothin'
If they pressure you then you've got almost no response but to try your best to space and get a quick N-Air, U-Air or other attack in where you can.
N-Airs can be a great form of pressure when you hit their Shield keep your momentum behind them, get on their back and continue with more attacks (more N-Airs are good).

I have my ways of covering pichu's flaws but what's your route?
There's not much you can do except being 100x better at mind games (reading them and beating them to the punch).

Do you know how one would fights ics other than well spaced jolts and nairs?
Don't get grabbed.
Lots of fake-outs, footsies, mind-games, etc.
Anything you can to keep from getting grabbed... which is probably going to happen since Pichu has nearly no range of attack.
The best thing to have in this matchup is confidence.

Also is there some kind of ways to mentaly sort out how to follow up fast enough?
Lots of practice.

Like how do i sort this out? I have terrible combo game that isn't based on up moves for everyone.
It's really not you, it's Pichu.
The character really doesn't have a lot of options aside from some juggles and lucky breaks.

Like i cant combo even as falcon and I know if i can master this idea to quickly follow up i will become so much better I will destroy pools instead of nearly making it out.
Okay, maybe there is room for improvement on your behalf. I think you might benefit the most by being confident in your attacks. You may see that you go for an aerial attack and when you land you put up a Shield, the lag from doing that will keep you from following up. So you may want to work on delivery more than "combos". Learn to read your opponent, whether it's tech-chasing or following DI, you've got to be able to out-guess your opponent's reaction before you can have a good follow-up. This is usually as easy as watching your opponent during your actions and getting a general idea of how people will think... for instance, if someone is near the edge of the stage they will DI straight up, so already setup for a U-Air followup.

Seriously this is my biggest problem mastering how to follow up with the nair.
Wish I could help you out more, but like I said, I'm not much of a Melee player anymore. Feel free to ask me general fighting game questions since I won't be able to help with matchups or Melee-specific problems.

Top Bottom