• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ITT, our favorite pikachu colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdk

Smash Lord
might as well do this since everyone else has had plenty of "favorite color" threads and none of the other posts in here are particularly intelligent so this'll fit right in...

anyway, i nominate ashterry-bogard-hat-chu for the greatest color IN DA UNIVERSE, how 'bout you goons?

Acoustic

Smash Rookie
I believe there's already another thread like this, but its not my job to take care of these things.

Anyways, I always used to play as ash-hat pikachu. but Ive recently switched to wizard -hat pikachu because of the tint changing properties of the former.

pdk

Smash Lord
but pikachu looks like he has a tan when he dons terry bogard's legendary hat, that makes it even MORE awesome!

and you and i both know that people will ***** whether a new topic is made or not

rysaN

Smash Cadet
wizard hat! i don't really have a reason. to me it just looks the best i guess.

nyra90

Smash Rookie
brokeback mountain pikachu ftw! thats the green one. i like it because i cant spam the grabs and tell gay jokes and none of my freinds get pissed.

and if i don't play with it it messes up my spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom