• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

it's time for a boost......

Help!

Smash Journeyman
I always get grabbed though T_T I don't know how to avoid it. His grab range is huge. Do you just like jump behind them and then do stuff?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
13 out of 105 is still pretty impressive considering how probably half of the people involved were using Metaknight/Snake and another 30% Marth/Olimar/ROB/King Dedede. By the way, Mario is still considered mid tier right? With that said, there were still be time in the future for more people to represent him. From what I notice, people usually don't completely give up on certain characters in tournaments unless they are low/bottom tier.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
ok guys i placed 13th out of 105 entrants with mario.....i guess thats good...but i wanted top 10 :( sadly i lost to a deedeedee lost stock high damage he pulled out one of those spikey faced thingys or whatever and it hit me and i died....sadly 13th wuz aiming for top 10 :( maybe next time....sry u guys....
I'm a ****ing god **** Gordo magnet dude...I dodge every move known to man but I get hit with every Gordo...but yeah 13th good ****...as soon as I get a car I'll be able to go to more tournaments

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
I'm a ****ing god **** Gordo magnet dude...I dodge every move known to man but I get hit with every Gordo...but yeah 13th good ****...as soon as I get a car I'll be able to go to more tournaments
...unless I slash your tires a.k.a Guilty Gear style :laugh:

still regardless 13th out of 105 entrants with mario is pretty **** good....i wish more mario mains went to turneys.
Sorry about hearing that man.You did all you could I bet.If anything,let it make you stronger because 13th place means 92 dudes are f-ing mad at you,which I find very funny :laugh:

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
That's a good work, Boss, indeed, you must be good and about the tourney for me, i won, hehe, there was a lot of Snakes and Metaknights but Mario can beat them, i also won vs a Dedede, lucky for me, it's a friend o'mine, if you have trouble with Gordos, you should use the "Sacred Cape", and D3 will die by his own gordo, hehe. I got some cash from the prize so i went to eat some "Spaguetti" after i kicked a Luigi's ***, hehe. Well, good luck to all Mario mainers and keep your game up...-gone-

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
That's a good work, Boss, indeed, you must be good and about the tourney for me, i won, hehe, there was a lot of Snakes and Metaknights but Mario can beat them, i also won vs a Dedede, lucky for me, it's a friend o'mine, if you have trouble with Gordos, you should use the "Sacred Cape", and D3 will die by his own gordo, hehe. I got some cash from the prize so i went to eat some "Spaguetti" after i kicked a Luigi's ***, hehe. Well, good luck to all Mario mainers and keep your game up...-gone-
are being for real or no? and if you are who'd you use?

how was it set up, double elimination?

Seven11

Smash Cadet
Mario is one of the unfortunate 5 that can be infinite grabbed by D3, though. If I were a D3 player, I would do nothing but grab against a Mario, too. :-)

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
are being for real or no? and if you are who'd you use?

how was it set up, double elimination?
Well, in the whole tourney, it was a single elimination match but i went through all it using Mario, i always use only him so i can get many exp for battles and as far as i know, the only one than can give us trouble is D3 but only because his infinite, i'm trying so hard to beat any Dedede with Mario, maybe i can give some advice about this match later...ok, cya.

Top Bottom