• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

its time again!!! FIGHT ME!!!!!!

___X___

Smash Lord
its that time again for X to troll!!

so who haven't i beat on SWF???(sonic mains)

fight me! Im bored! i need to **** :chuckle:

SonicOfDarkness

Smash Apprentice
suffern new york yo no items no ****y stages i
iam sorry but this needs to end someone or me!!! needs to put you to sleep aready. this is madness i know i lost to X but like i told you before someone is going to put you away for good!!!!! it could be me or anyone of the GREAT SONIC FIGHTERS out so... if i were you i would chill and stop talking about being the best the sonic. look i know you have taken down mad good sonic fighters but your leting your EGO get the best of you just leting you know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was going t tell you that when i beat you one day so you get the point of trying to pove your the best sonic out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care if i lost to you bez ill just train until ill win thats all i have to say for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. i hope relly hope someone does put an end to this ordeal bez it was fun but now its geting old or something like that? who knows

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
i'll play you somtime X but for now vista is being....vista like wifi isnt liking it ATM so i'll get back t o ya

Pero

Smash Apprentice
hmm well at lets its not stuff a toilet...which means Darkness Sonic is right ur not the best Sonic _X_...Lucky might be able to beat you...

___X___

Smash Lord
hmm well at lets its not stuff a toilet...which means Darkness Sonic is right ur not the best Sonic _X_...Lucky might be able to beat you...

lol no, i already beat luCKy literally like 5 or 6 times and he never beat me once.

so yep.

COME ONE!! SOME ONE TRY TO BEAT ME!! STEP IT UP!!

(lulz)

SonicOfDarkness

Smash Apprentice
suffern new york yo no items no ****y stages i
iam sorry but this needs to end someone or me!!! needs to put you to sleep aready. this is madness i know i lost to X but like i told you before someone is going to put you away for good!!!!! it could be me or anyone of the GREAT SONIC FIGHTERS out so... if i were you i would chill and stop talking about being the best the sonic. look i know you have taken down mad good sonic fighters but your leting your EGO get the best of you just leting you know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was going t tell you that when i beat you one day so you get the point of trying to pove your the best sonic out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care if i lost to you bez ill just train until ill win thats all i have to say for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. i hope relly hope someone does put an end to this ordeal bez it was fun but now its geting old or something like that? who knows

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I'll play you! But does it have to be Sonic dittos? Cuz really, most of the time they are terribly boring. I wouldn't mind fighting you with some of my other chars though =P But then again, my other characts like pale in comparioson with my Sonic, which prolly isn't that good anyways =P

Top Bottom