• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's Out!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
7 days until this broke *** game hits our shores.

Although, I only heard of the infinites, like, a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. ;)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
7 days until this broke *** game hits our shores.

Although, I only heard of the infinites, like, a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. ;)
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that was the old version. They fixed that **** though.

I'll pick this up probably but I'm not playing it competitively. Combos go on for like 15 to 30 second of juggling and **** gets insanely boring.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guaranteed there will be something else that will be found within the few weeks of its release.

It always happens.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'm still sad at the lack of:

-PHOENIX MOTHER-****ING WRIGHT.
-Samurai Pizza Cats
-Speed Racer
-Someone from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'm still sad at the lack of:

-PHOENIX MOTHER-****ING WRIGHT.
Yeah, he better make it into the next installment.
He won't...

No one else gonna use Jun the Swan!? My team will probably be Jun/Chun-Li or Jun/Joe the Condor.

I hope this game's popularity doesn't die soon after release.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
this game is pretty fun, although it being Wii specific is about the worst thing they could have done to it. i played Doronjo/Polymer before, but i think i'm gonna see if Doronjo/Chun-Li can work the same way.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I don't think Doronjo is in the American release.
she should be. only one that got cut due to licensing should have been Daimon the Genie. Doronjo is too awesome to not be in the game.

Can you tech the floor this time?
God, i hope so. that was one of the things wrong with the first game. Karas wouldn't be able to do a good portion of his infinites in the game if you could tech the ****ed ground. besides, Laijin, Ken the Eagle was better than Karas.

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
I'm almost certainly getting the game this weekend.

Also typing this before class, I looked over my shoulder and another guy was on Youtube watching a video of this game.

Marty: Doronjo and Chun have amazing team work, I don't think you'd be disappointed if you played them.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Ive been playing this game for about an hour.i was using the wiimote but i felt like super scruber so i switched to a GC controller..Im liking this game still used to it..So far im liking ryu/karas...Tekkman is a stud get at him.

Someone should make a thread to post FCs?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I'm almost certainly getting the game this weekend.

Also typing this before class, I looked over my shoulder and another guy was on Youtube watching a video of this game.

Marty: Doronjo and Chun have amazing team work, I don't think you'd be disappointed if you played them.
that's good to know, and i guess that'll be my new team. we'll have to play sometime, Jeffrey.

Top Bottom