• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's official...I'm obsessed!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Brawl didn't even phase me until it was finally released in Japan.

Now I can't stop thinking about it every day. All I have to keep me going is the OST and Pikmin 2 lol

Thank god I checked my Gamestop recently too. They were being ******** and lost my reservation that I had done waaaay back when it was still set for Dec. I don't want to end up being the one having to wait past release day for it. = =

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
There\'s no question I am, I spend most of my 8 hour shift at work here on the smash board and anyone who\'s willing to talk about smash i\'m talking away with them. Hell i\'ll stop conversations i\'m having to talk about smash.

gamer8

Smash Lord
All day, everyday, when I come home from school, straight to smashboards, straight to brawlcentral, straight to youtube, lol I've been obsessed for a looooooooong time.

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
I am obsessed with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. There is not one minute of the day where I don't think of it. It's invading my dreams! I have no life...

Those who are also obsessed, talk about your obsession here.
Aren't we all... I honestly feel the same way.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
I admit it.
I'm obsessed.
I actually think about what might be new on the forums throughout my day. O.o

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
ha ha, uh oh, that's just a DANGEROUS question. Did you import? did you sell your brother into slavery for it? do you eat, drink, sleep, and breath Smash Bros? do you solve your homework saying "if I gave Mario 5 dollars, and Samus 7, would he be able to.... KO her... dammit, can't concentrate....to much smash awesomeness in head!"

the answer is no for me, I want to play it, but not that bad, I will admit that I think about it in class though and it is my dominant hobby currently to research it.

csquid

Smash Cadet
I am also obssesed almost all the day until i go to bed im checking brawl central or youtube or smash boards. I can not wait to get the game. i might break into gamestop to get it ;)

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
im a little obsesseed but not much im on my wii and have about 15 threads favorited and ike and marth forums favorited
ike gameplay vidz bout 7
FE SSBB music bout 4
cant go to bed at night b/c im thinking up combos and mindgames
i find my self daydreaming in school while doing a test and realizing i got 15 minutes left for 50 Qs
my smash community calls me crazy and there very die hard too i wake up at 2:30 just to no the update before i go to bed
im on smashboards from when i get home from school till im FORCED to go to bed i was playing MoH frontlines at school for a station and was wondering why i couldnt WD....lol

i could go on but im not that obsessed......>.>

Kruton

Smash Ace
Now that I have gotten to play it for two and a half hours, I can say it's something I am craving right now. So bad. It's even worse, as I am limited to playing it.

Tanea

Smash Ace
i have to agree with everyone i can't spot thinking about i mean what am i doing right now .i also said that i wouldnt' spoil myself but that didn't work

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
i haven;t even got it.. yet
and im so excited and always reading aboiut it and watches vids

obsessed with something i havent tried haha

ZSnake

Smash Cadet
Also obsessed. I spend most of my time at home browsing the net about it, and when I'm out, I'm usually sharing what I've learned with friends. It's getting pretty bad. And now that I've even had a first hand taste of the game, I can't stand to play Melee. It just doesn't compare. This is going to be a loooooooooong month.

I feel the same!

iMichael

Smash Lord
I almost spoiled the ending of the SSE for myself last night lol....I would've been pissed right now.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream I was just choosing the items for a maych, even at that level I was excited so I woke up...

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
I was supposed to be impervious to Brawl but... ****, this got me (underground) really obsessed.

Yes, I want to play this game.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
I feel ya brother! this game is haunting since 2005! THE CURIOSITY! it is too much! ask my friend they will reply that most of the thing i talk about are BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL! Once i get this game i will PLAY UNTIL MY HEARTS CONTENT! Cant wait for Stage Builder,Subspace Emissary! Event matches,playing as Pokemon Trainer! and Sonic! Snake! Luigi! Wario!

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I have a countdown on my desktop to march 9 so yes I am obseesed

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
It's by far the only gave I've been this excited for. So excited I'd go so far as to read every topic about it, download the OST before hand, and register/subcribe to quite a few video/forum sites..

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah, I've been on forums like this daily since July 2005 when Iwata pseudo announced it at E3 05. Because of how underwelming the roster is, a lot of my hype for this game has diminished but I still plan on buying it regardless.

Nalafein

Smash Cadet
Im a brawl fanatic allready, I live in Europe, but i have orderd a Ntcs Wii with Brawl, so once its out in the states ill get my copy not long after =)

AerionTOFAST4U

Smash Apprentice
Living in Europe is a painful process... Believe me...

:cry:

Couldn't agree more :(

..so..guess this doesn't really fit in eh..BUT NINTENDO YOU GOD **** F""¤#&&(/&/&/&/&/&67(!!!!!!! ¤%&!!!!!! ¤%&¤##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad: F""""""" !!!! THAT DUMB YOU TOOK ON US REALLY SMELLED BAD YOU ¤##¤%¤#%!!!! **** YOU! THAT'S RIGHT... F""" YOU!

:( sorry for the bad language people....but I think about this game atleast 5 times every hour .....and I wont get to PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL JUNE!!! NYARGH!!!!!:mad:

krabbymcnabby

Smash Cadet
I realized this in december when i had three days straight of brawl dreams,

All of them include me crying when i woke up (joking)

But i talk about it at least once every five hours

Yesterday we were talking about stage builder, today was music and friday was "who's better, Lucas or Ness?"

Runeblade279

Smash Apprentice
Brawl didn't even phase me until it was finally released in Japan.

Now I can't stop thinking about it every day. All I have to keep me going is the OST and Pikmin 2 lol

Thank god I checked my Gamestop recently too. They were being ******** and lost my reservation that I had done waaaay back when it was still set for Dec. I don't want to end up being the one having to wait past release day for it. = =
^ This

I thought "sounds cool, I'll check the updates, get a Wii sometime, play it when it comes out and when I have the money *casual shrug, goes back to playing WoW*"

Now I'm hooked. The information must keep coming. I can't stand spending money in case i won't have enough for Brawl/Wii when I find them. I must has go preorderz.

I can't stop thinking about it, my friends are like "dude, I don't see the point of talking about it" and I'm like "NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A TRUE SMASHER!!1" and I have no one to talk about my theories and stuff with except SWF, so I joined. >.<

Sky_Maro

Smash Apprentice
^ This

I thought "sounds cool, I'll check the updates, get a Wii sometime, play it when it comes out and when I have the money *casual shrug, goes back to playing WoW*"

Now I'm hooked. The information must keep coming. I can't stand spending money in case i won't have enough for Brawl/Wii when I find them. I must has go preorderz.

I can't stop thinking about it, my friends are like "dude, I don't see the point of talking about it" and I'm like "NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A TRUE SMASHER!!1" and I have no one to talk about my theories and stuff with except SWF, so I joined. >.<
I am under the same curcomstances (sp)!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lol....^^^^^^ fortunatly a few of my smash bros...wait....10 points for using extensive vocab.....aaaannnyways there hooked on it too...lol

Kirye

Smash Ace
How obsessed I am over Brawl? Hm..

Well, I was making love to a pillow one day, a pillow with Marios face on it no doubt. I wanted to last as long as possible, so I tried thinking about something other than this loving pillow. I thought about Brawl..

Long story short, I finished faster, and the pillow will never be the same again.

Sky_Maro

Smash Apprentice
^^Lucky. All of my friends aren't Smasher's, Meleer's, Brawler's, or even 'tendoer's! They actually like the Xbox and PS3 better than WII!

You can grab ur torches and pitchforks now.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
^^^^^^^^ROOOOOAAAARRRR

my friend or smash bro has 360 but were way to hyped for SSBB

Top Bottom