• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's official...I'm obsessed!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm hyped too, I watch videos and listen to the music all day long. unless I have school.

Even now I have a history essay that needs doing, I try to go there but the videos and the computer won't let me go :( (I'll get on it eventually though)

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I WAS obsessed with it, until... probably today.

You see, I got it a couple of days ago, and I've been playing it solidly. The obsession's worn off a bit.

By the way, it's AWESOME.

drengist

Smash Journeyman
"It's official... I'm obese?!"

A kid suddenly realises that he can't fit through the door of his room.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
It's offical I am obsessed, yesterday there was a Tornado warning for are area so i grabbed the wii instead of the ps3 and xbox 360 becuse by lord I been waiting for 3 years to play this game and I am going to play it in March no matter what.

Sl1th

Smash Apprentice
i am for sure obsessed i cant stop thinking about it, watching videos and reading these forums

I dont even have the game yet and it has taken over my life, what will it be like when i have it? :O

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I've never been this excited about a game in my entire life. With the new techniques being found out, the awesome soundtrack, great graphics, and online play, it just gets me even more interested. There's no other game I want the most than this game.

Arrrrrgh!!!! I Want This Game Nooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need a Wii now! I'll be getting it later this month. However, I know how you feel.

Sky_Maro

Smash Apprentice
I've never been this excited about a game in my entire life. With the new techniques being found out, the awesome soundtrack, great graphics, and online play, it just gets me even more interested. There's no other game I want the most than this game.
Anyone who agrees with this statement, please step forward.

*steps forward*

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Anyone who agrees with this statement, please step forward.

*steps forward*
*Steps forward* :laugh: Sky_Maro, you want to play each other somewhere in March? I'll need to get some fighting done if I'm going to beat Shadenexus. So what do you say?

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Yes please!
All right, then. How about March 15th? That's on a Saturday. Sounds good to me. I'd also like to add that though I don't go to tournaments as of yet, I'm a competitive player because I have the mindset of one and play like one. Even so, I'll still very excited for this game.

Sky_Maro

Smash Apprentice
All right, then. How about March 15th? That's on a Saturday. Sounds good to me. I'd also like to add that though I don't go to tournaments as of yet, I'm a competitive player because I have the mindset of one and play like one. Even so, I'll still very excited for this game.
Day before my bday!
Okay
Now back on topic.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Okay
Now back on topic.
I was JUST thinking that.

Now, i cannot wait for this game at all and it's unbelievable how annoying it is for us Europeans. We don't even have a release date yet! Will it be out in April? May?

...September?

Sky_Maro

Smash Apprentice
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, This isn't ballet. (oops, wrong Wii game)

I mean, this is going to be the best game ever in the history of the known universe and any period of time and/or space!

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Yea I am obsessed as well, my roommates know that after March 9th they won't see me for several weeks straight. I have never wanted ANYTHING more than Brawl!

Sky_Maro

Smash Apprentice
Yea I am obsessed as well, my roommates know that after March 9th they won't see me for several weeks straight. I have never wanted ANYTHING more than Brawl!
I may even skip school to stay home playing it! On my b-day (1 week after it comes out) I'm inviting like 6 friends over to play it. And I'm making a smash themed b-day cake for myself.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
well mod's are gay, because i started a thread awhile ago about brawl consuming every minute of your life, with all the pre-hype and speculation and everything and it got locked for no reason, yet this is going on and on

Madcowdesease

Smash Cadet
u know smash got me started in games. I used to not like games at all, but my friend made me play at his house and the first time we played it I LOVED IT! (i played as samus or kirby). Every time i went i wanted to play that and not pokemon stadium or whatever... Then i got a gamecube and played myself!

billywill

Smash Journeyman
lol i had a very funny dream
Samus was at my school taking and answering questions about brawl

Viroxor

Smash Ace
I think my friends are probably tired of hearing me go on and on about it. It's funny, because back in September, everyone around me was all "OmG Haloz 3!" and I was all "meh, it's alright". Now I'm all hyped up and they have the same attitude as I did.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
For my religion on facebook it says "Smash Bros.".

No lie. Seriously...it's kind of scary, but it's oh so true.

:bee:

OATH

Smash Apprentice
i need to play this game right now. but something in my gut says it will be delayed again.

Robble

Smash Cadet
Obsessed? Well, it's impacting my work performance because I have unfettered access to this board, Youtube, and whatever else I want, with basically no supervision all day long as long as I do good enough to not get fired...

Uh, yeah, remember last Tuesday when the game was out in Hong Kong? I got literally no work done that day. I was refreshing forums over and over again looking for new threads and refreshing those two photo albums every minute looking for new images... Man, what an experience. I haven't been this interested in a game in at least five years, and I was one of hundreds (thousands?) of people doing almost the same thing all day long, hoping for one more picture, one more character, one more stage... Ha, I already have nostalgia about something that happened 8 days ago, but considering how much we know now compared to then it feels like a month.

I've calmed down now, but I still spend about 30 minutes to an hour each morning before I go to work looking at good 1v1 matches, to get it out of my system so I actually start working when I get to the office. Today I finally stopped listening to the soundtrack on loop because I realized I didn't want to burn myself out on those songs before I even hear them as stage music.

Still, sometimes I see videos of people using the new characters awesomely or the old characters in new ways and I get really eager to try them out for myself. I think my current biggest hope is that ROB is not only really good but fits my personal style of play so my nickname fits my main.

Top Bottom