• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer

Zekirra

Smash Rookie
This is great! I've been waiting for this for a long time.

EDIT: I was previously asking a million questions but I got it to work after like 4 hours of doing everything myself :p Thanks a lot to IE for this method!!!

Also I'm pretty sure I saw PAL and JPN codes somewhere, while I was researching ways to do this. I double checked the whole thread on KC-MM as well, but it wasn't there. You may have to look around google, or ask IE.

Last edited:

DJ awesomeness

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarioSonicFan14
3DS FC
5429-8328-2236
Every time I enter the code, and put ANY .sawndz file on vBrawl it freezes while entering a match with the character I inserted a sawndz with. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

fluffypikach1188

Smash Rookie
I made an account just to get help..

so I got the latest code and put everything in the right directories...
yet the sounds don't work in game (currently trying to replace ikes voice with dante)
any suggestions?

fluffypikach1188

Smash Rookie
so I'm using the brawlex clone engine now..was wondering if anyone has any ideas what index number I'd have to use to get sfx on a clone

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
does anyone here know how to change a characters soundbank? Like not just replace the files in the soundbank, but i want the character to load from a completely different soundbank.

I'm looking for the gct codes to do this, but im not finding anything!

DJfour7

Smash Rookie
NNID
DJfour7
Thank you so much! I used to get so frustrated with it not working, did not know that you needed another gct code!

DJfour7

Smash Rookie
NNID
DJfour7
so I'm using the brawlex clone engine now..was wondering if anyone has any ideas what index number I'd have to use to get sfx on a clone
I'm pretty sure that when you are viewing your clone in brawlex it tells you what their soundbank id is. copy the original chars soundbank and edit that then name the .sawnd file after that id.

gpbear4

Smash Rookie
NNID
gpbear4
3DS FC
2552-0615-4917
im sorry that i dont understand the instructions. how do i get a brsar? im trying to replace sounds for the announcer and victory songs.

gpbear4

Smash Rookie
NNID
gpbear4
3DS FC
2552-0615-4917
victory themes are BRSTMs, so music they're files, and thus not stored in the BRSAR
the original BRSAR file can be found here
i forgot to mention this is for project m so do i have to make my own project m brsar? all i really need is to be able to make a sawnd file for 223 to put in the sfx folder i think but idk how to make one of those.

Obskore

Smash Ace
i forgot to mention this is for project m so do i have to make my own project m brsar? all i really need is to be able to make a sawnd file for 223 to put in the sfx folder i think but idk how to make one of those.
well, you could literally go and read the OP, you'll find the instructions there or use Google if you really have to

Top Bottom