• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's happenin' - Tourney in Boone, NC (ASU), January 24th

Foxy

Smash Master
Lol @ Malk and his relocation for stronger region strategy.

I sure thought we played in doubles Foxy, but there's a good chance I'm wrong lol.

Just play me some, and I'll help you out with things like approaching ok?

BEHR, first step is practice. By yourself and with Mask/Vilt/Malk/KP.
Teach me to play and I'll do your AP Calc homework/tutor you! I took it last year.

Yeah, Vilt and I only played KP/Mask and Dark Hart/Malk, so we didn't play you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wtf. You're in BC now or what lol. I'm not havin a terrible time in it yet, so I'll help for free right now =p.

Oh...

Well just play me next time aight? Just remind me ok? I'll probably forget.

Foxy

Smash Master
Wtf. You're in BC now or what lol. I'm not havin a terrible time in it yet, so I'll help for free right now =p.

Oh...

Well just play me next time aight? Just remind me ok? I'll probably forget.
I took AB and BC last year as a junior, I'm a senior now (at Wakefield). I did pretty well, got a 5 on my AP exam.

BC gets really tough, but then again I did miss a week from illness and it was hell to try to catch up. You should be fine.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhh right, I forget I'm lucky in that I get a whole year for each course. Go me!

Good stuff though bro. I know this one guy who made a 5 last year, he's pretty smart.

I just realized I've forgotten who you play again lol. Isn't it Falcon/Jiggz?

The c00l

Smash Cadet
hell yea andrew about time we get some real competetive smash up in boone...ill def b there and ill make sure to get all my hickory smashers up here...let me know if u needed any help with anything

Top Bottom