• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's...gone...

Zero X Unit

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=1215]It's...gone...[/drupal]

I can't find my Brawl disk ANYWHERE ;-; I've looked around my game room but I just can't find it. This is making very upset and worried..where did it poof to? : (

mzink*

Smash Ace
Did you check to see if you stuck it in another case?

Zero X Unit

Smash Cadet
Sometimes I let the kids next door use it, but i haven't let them for the past few weeks. I'll check anyway.

mzink*

Smash Ace
*whistles innocently* *kicks the hammer under his bed* what? WHY IZ JOO STARING AT MEH?!
Lmao I had a feeling you'd say something like that, though I must admit I didn't expect it to be as creative lol.

Maybe your lil bro accidentally scratched it and tried to hide it. (if you have a lil bro lol)

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
First thing I thought when I read the OP,: "....Cinder...... ;>_>........" and what do ya know, there he is lolXD

You must have looked in your wii system already. Think about the games you have played since you took brawl out of the wii. Maybe you'll think of something. Games just don't dissapear. I'm sure it will turn up ^^

When I lose things,they're usually right in plain sight or some place obvious. XD

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
look everywhere in your house. EVERYWHERE. i remeber finding my games in the weirdest places.

mzink*

Smash Ace
When I lose things,they're usually right in plain sight or some place obvious. XD
I wish it was like that for me. When I lose things its either dropped out of my pocket god knows where, or buried underneath a bunch of stuff, or crammed behind a shelf, or lost in someones car or someone else's house, or accidentally thrown away by someone, or eaten by the dog.... etc. etc.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I wish it was like that for me. When I lose things its either dropped out of my pocket god knows where, or buried underneath a bunch of stuff, or crammed behind a shelf, or lost in someones car or someone else's house, or accidentally thrown away by someone, or eaten by the dog.... etc. etc.
That's really depressing..... x.x I usually just lose my stuff around the house.

Top Bottom