• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's going to be a SHINEY day - a Fox Ditto Combo Video by mikeHAZE!!!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I've played way to many fox dittos to be impressed by any of that. Most of them were just regular shine kills and when you showed some combos, I wasn't impressed either. >_>

I can see your good, from the way you choose your attacks and shine/shield/aerial.

Ah well

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
well i was just basically capitalizing on my opponents mistakes, and this was in no way supposed to be a real combo video - if you want that go watch rise and shine.

Lucky is honestly just too good.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Lol nice mike, I learned alot about shinespiking from you ( no joke )

bb.

Smash Apprentice
you shines are weak mike, be more original

also you smell bad

also, this is quak

D

Deleted member

Immediate win for the music lol...

Nice clips, although most of them were shines... at least they were good :p

Also...

mikeHAZE... the next Mew2King? o.0 XD

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Mike, I personally thought the video was alright. :3

I did love some of the commentary though... made me think of my Smash buddies from back home... especially the "All you do is shine" comment. Sounded exactly like my friend Twombly.

Anyway, nice vid. ^_^

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Yo Silent Wolf, I just started watching that show in your signature, on like the 2nd epi. Good stuff. lol

Oh and awesome vid mikeHaze. Shine spiking master. I just gota learn to shine fox/falco out of their illusions. I still find that tricky. -.-

Yeah that shows really good haha. If you like that one, you should watch kanon 2006, it has the same art but is already complete and has a better story. Also, nice avatar lol. I made that one. =)

MikeHAZE, yes I did, you were just to big and sleepy to notice, also i was quiet about it.

Top Bottom