• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ITS FINALLY HERE! Princess of Destiny: A zelda combo video

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i guess its about as good as a zelda combo video's going to be lol
doesn't seem like the people being combos are very good, at lot of the combos come from poor DI and missed techs more so than good offensive playing
good for your first video though

Arean

Smash Ace
thanks, I lack opponents in my area... thats why i cant wait for brawl to come out, that way i will gain more experience on playing.

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
not a bad zelda. very mindgames son-esque. although your opponents seemed kinda bad. I didnt see too much teching from them. btw i could only load half of it I hope i didnt miss anything special past the 2 minute mark

Arean

Smash Ace
aww.. why half :(
anyways.. i lack opponents here... and pass the 2 min mark there was some neat stuff... the ending was also funny

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
heh heh, not bad. was quite enjoyable. Nice for your first video. Some of those combos were great.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. I commented at youtube, please answer my question!

Also, would you like to join Omneox?

Arean

Smash Ace
heh heh, not bad. was quite enjoyable. Nice for your first video. Some of those combos were great.
thanks, i need more experienced players so i can imrpove

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. I commented at youtube, please answer my question!

Also, would you like to join Omneox?
whats omneox?... im from asia by the way, and about ur question i answered in youtube

And dh thanks!, i hope you make one too

Zone

Smash Champion
It was a decent Video. Not the best, but definantly not the worse. Atleast I didn't feel like I wasted my time. Thanks for the show.

^^d yea when brawl come out it'll be alot easier to learn, and get better. I also have a like 1/3 of a combo video made. But I been lazy to record any new matches, because I recorded most of the footage from when I use to ask for critiques. I gotten good enough I can critique myself.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
It was a decent Video. Not the best, but definantly not the worse. Atleast I didn't feel like I wasted my time. Thanks for the show.

^^d yea when brawl come out it'll be alot easier to learn, and get better. I also have a like 1/3 of a combo video made. But I been lazy to record any new matches, because I recorded most of the footage from when I use to ask for critiques. I gotten good enough I can critique myself.
Really? Another Zelda combo vid coming? I'll be looking forward to it. I've gathered from your posts around that you know what your about. I'd love to see your Zelda in action.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha, with all the Zelda combo videos comming, I guess I should make one. I better start getting zelda back into shape now.

Arean

Smash Ace
Lol, make more combo videos of Ocarina zelda as we give way to twilight zelda
its like a farewell tribute hahaha

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Nice solid Zelda. I hope you keep using her and keep improving. :]

Must be nice to have siblings to play with. =w=

Zone

Smash Champion
Really? Another Zelda combo vid coming? I'll be looking forward to it. I've gathered from your posts around that you know what your about. I'd love to see your Zelda in action.
lol, reading this made me want to finish it believe it or not >.>; thanks for the inspiration to my laziness.

Arean

Smash Ace
well zone make one!! then ill post in in the zelda combo video thread!, from the knowedge you have im sure you can make a fascinating one!!!

Top Bottom