• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

regigigas

Smash Rookie
I main ness even though im still kind of new with him. my secondarys are: captain falcon,ike,sonic and luigi.

LilWeegi

Smash Cadet
i have mained Luigi since SSB i mained him in SSBM and i Still main him in brawl, others ill play with on occasion are bowser, ness, pokemon trainer, DK, and kirby... but i can't be touched with weeeegi

smashmaster321

Smash Rookie
i like lucario.. being a pokemon fan boy i was eager to try him out, and eventualy i got him and played him so much i adjusted to him.

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
I liked young link in melee a lot and I guess that's part of the reason I like toon link the most in this game. Although when it comes to my main, it's Metaknight all the way.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
My loyalty lies still with a toss up between Mr. Lombardi and Link. I equally main them both 50/50.

Sure Falco was a divine deity on Melee, and has been bumped to middle tier, but in my mind he's still top tier. Hopefully when I get the time and introduce my combo videos with him, maybe...just maybe I'll be able to get
him to that top tier status again.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
At first i wasnt so sure about my main... i started with pit till one day i tried lucario out and now hes my main. Lucario FTW! he rocks, hes furry, has spikes and hes ON FIRE!

hypeman

Smash Apprentice
I'm a snake, marth, and zelda in training.
I intended to use marth as a main, but when I first got the game and picked snake planted a c4 on brother using kirby and set it off I've mained him ever since. I also main Zelda and ZSS for they have good all around game and I'm a sucker for the ladies.

Jetdahawk

Smash Rookie
Since they didnt have my Melee main, Roy, in brawl I initially went with Marth.
Then when I found out he was no longer the best character, I unlocked Wolf and started to use him.
Then when I got defeated by Ike, I didnt get how he could beat me cuz he's slow then I started to learn using Ike.
So now I usually use Ike or Wolf.
And I like using Ike's Side taunt and all of Wolf's taunts, so I stopped using wiimote and nunchuck and started using the GC controller so I have more taunts online.
And I love using Ike's Aether and Great Aether attacks and when I use Wolf's Landmaster, I'm like, "15 Kill streak! Summon Tank!" or "15 Kill Streak! Tank Support Standing by! Then I ram somebody and say, "Tank PWNAGE!"

SugaRush

Smash Rookie
omfg, captain falcon ftw

its just the satisfaction you get when u smack a falcon punch on someone when they have 35% and they go flying off the stage, then stand there taunting "Yes!" and "Show me ya moves!"

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
Lucario forever, my alts are(in order) Falco, Charizard, Bowser, Kirby, Meta Knight

my heart chose Lucario because he is my favorite non uber in pokemon, and is my 2nd favorite of alltime(barring Rayquaza) . wheni first played him, i saw the disjointed hitboxes instantly, which cemented who my main is. i liked Mewtwo in SSBM(main was falco though) and i saw similarities, but i knew that Lucario was superior, and when i read about his Aura power, i was further seduced

psike

Smash Apprentice
It is amazing how diverse the results of this poll are. Perhaps it is because of the fact that the metagame hasn't gotten to evolved yet, or maybe Brawl really is more diverse. Who knows?

Svenshinhan

Smash Cadet
Before Lucario was even announced there were many, many rumors and everyone just seemed to assume he'd be in the game. I said to myself that if Lucario would be in the game, I'd main him, no questions asked. And then he was suddenly leaked through that SSE sticker screenshot and I was ecstatic.

When I saw the first Wolf footage I thought "****, he looks awesome and his moves are great!" so I decided I'd use him to. When I unlocked him I didn't play another character for three solid weeks.

Now, I'm glad to say, I use both, but I slightly prefer Lucario. I just love the aura boost.

I'll stick with this duo until the end of time, no matter where they might end up in the tier lists.

Prios

Smash Rookie
I've been a Link main since the N64, hasn't changed. But, I picked up Ike immediately, and I'm good with him. I also recently picked up Peach, whom I have a lot of fun with.

P.S......Why Roy!? Why? T_T

nogalicious

Smash Cadet
Lucas..

I mained Shiek in melee.. and wasn't feelin' her when I first played brawl. I didn't know who to use, so I played SSE with hopes of coming across of a character that I would like, and sure enough, I did. :]

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
It's crazy how before the release of brawl I was aiming for 3 mains: sonic, wario, and diddy... And guess what, they all turned out to be mains!! Although Diddy is my best (I'll be glad to make you hate bananas within minutes!!!!), wario isn't far behind, followed by Sonic and then Mario (thanx to Melee).....

thib flufflefox

Smash Rookie
Standing behind ya with a gun... I mean Virginia.
These are my mains for competition...
1) Fox (he was my main in melee, also)
2) Lucario (disjointed hitboxes and aura boost... what's not to like?)
3) Sonic (I can't help it, I like Sonic... I could be considered a sonic fanboy :p )
When playing casually...
Jigglypuff. It's just too fun to fight by rolling, singing, and falling asleep :laugh:

Yonni

Smash Rookie
Toon Link.

I luwed Wind Waker, prob my favourite Zelda game of all time.

..and the spike is pretty neet too..

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
I was an original Yoshi player, but I switched to Ice Climbers and then Game and Watch. Turns out according to tier lists im on the right track because I went from Crap to meh to good XD

Conker315

Smash Lord
all of you people saying
"i mained fox in melee and will stay loyal" (this refers to every character)
ure dumb
u could give everyone a try and see who ure good with

derv

Smash Apprentice
i mained sheik/marth in melee
tried sheik in brawl and thought she was pretty good,
then got bored of her
so now im like this (in this order)
Wolf
Sheik
Marth
Ike

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
I'm just glad that there's not one character with dominant favorage.
Hooray to variance!

(p.s. Guess who I vote for? It rhymes with Pink and he's not Peter Pan...)

Madagascar

Smash Rookie
Unlike Melee but a lot more like SSB64, I like too many characters...

Zelda, C. Falcon, Dedede, Ike, Falco, Snake... the list goes on.

My main is Zero Suit Samus because I like her gameplay and as a famous quote says "the best players try winning with their favorites".

Nessasary

Smash Rookie
Olimar, despite the fact he's INCREDIBLY annoying to learn he has some pretty decent combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom