• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's Back.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Holy crap, Zelda's d-air got buffed @ 0:53-1:09 since the CPU actually hit it in that video. 16 damage with electrical effects on hit. I suspect it to be a sweetspot type move, though.

Gotta love the Japanese and their obsession with peeking.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Are Nintendo forum guys like.. 10 year old kids or something?! They seem so appalled by it ...it's not even a big deal ..she has on boyshorts..not a big deal.. *sigh* kids these days.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Honesty I thought you were gonna say Sheik O_o.

Oh snap's, what's this I hear D-air is buffed. Yay! Now I just need to practice hitting with it and dominate the world and all who make videos like that mwahahaha.

Zelda buffs FTW.

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
In that video, that's the first time I've seen an assist trophy in action.

Anyone got anyone know of videos showing all the Assist Trophies or at least show some of them in action?

Drake3

Smash Ace
YES!...WAIT! What happened to the sparkle geysers from that ancient vid? Whatever, Yayee for newborn, baby lightning kick. Welcome to the family.

Farore's Wind also let her grab the edge when her back was turned.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Watch everyone start playing Zelda because she's gosu.

I played her before she was cool!

Rion Prower

Smash Cadet
Wow. That Dair KO'ed Peach at 39%. A Fair/Bair that sends you downwards? Ri-donk-culous.

They really are being very, very generous to Zelda in this game. From what I've perceived:

- Slightly better, faster jab?
- Farther, faster(?) Ftilt.
- FSmash not being able to be escaped from hopefully(Grrr at those 1% flukes).
- Farther Dash attack and more damage.
- Utilt looking faster and more coverage.
- Usmash sucking people in with ridiculous horizontal range and keeping them in there (more 1% woes from Melee...)
- Dsmash a little faster in execution and slightly better range?
- Nair actually hitting people properly, being a lot like Mewtwo's Nair (So I heard?)
- Ridiculous Fair/Bair.
- Uair becoming one of her most powerful KO moves and increased damage! Plus faster execution I believe?
- Dair being like a friggen Fair/Bair, but DOWNWARDS (Ala Ganondorf style)!? Though like Fair and Bair, probably have to be sweetspotted.
- Naryu's Love being faster in execution and less lag afterwards.
- Way more versatile, faster Din's Fire.
- Farore's Wind with slightly better DI capabilities after reappearing and a bit faster? Seems like it to me. Plus, indirectly, no more "I didn't grab the ledge because I was backwards from Farore's Wind" deaths because of auto sweetspoting the ledge.
- Transform... uh... well... more reason for Zelda players not to switch to Sheik mid battle? :X

Seems pretty hefty, huh?

Plus, did anyone else notice, her Final Smash seems to be a lot "bigger" than that little arrow beam? In that video, Zelda's Light Arrow wasn't even touching Peach, and it still hit! Though maybe the initial light explosion from when she's stringing the bow hit Peach? Hmm...

On another note, Zelda's Light Arrow did 41% damage to Peach. Though really, it doesn't matter because that Light Arrow sent Peach flying so far to the point of no return, it almost doesn't matter how much it does!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't get it...they got nothing up there to look at...

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Yes, but with imaginations like the one's today, you can only think of what could possibly happen with a picture of Peach's thunderthighs.

Top Bottom