• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's-a-me! Mario! Wait, it's not Mario, it's Jumpman! New OP that's not horrible!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Uh huh, and he hasn't had another game released to the public in forever. Sure, Street Fighter X Mega Man released on PC in 2012, but the Mega Man franchise on console hasn't got anything since 2002. That's technically retro.
:facepalm: Mega Man 9 in 2008? Mega Man 10 in 2010?

D

Deleted member

This makes me want to make a King Koopa thread.

Not to be confused with Bowser, who is known as "Koopa" in Japan and has the title of "King of the Koopas" in US.
But the OG King Koopa. The one from SMB1 who went off to have many wonderful appearances in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show cartoons as well as the sequel series. Including his own spin-off live action series, King Koopa's Kool Kartoons.

Now, that's nostalgia!

loganhogan

Smash Ace
This makes me want to make a King Koopa thread.

Not to be confused with Bowser, who is known as "Koopa" in Japan and has the title of "King of the Koopas" in US.
But the OG King Koopa. The one from SMB1 who went off to have many wonderful appearances in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show cartoons as well as the sequel series. Including his own spin-off live action series, King Koopa's Kool Kartoons.

Now, that's nostalgia!

I thought that was K. Rool.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm actually serious here...

StaffofSmashing... committed suicide? Oh my god, we were big friends and worked together on the Nintendogs moveset, he was a cool kid, exactly a month younger than me...

I support Jumpman, he's a cool character and sounds like a cool addition.

Dr. Flinn

Smash Cadet
Geez thanks...

@APC99 He told me about you, Keybkadeguy, and the Nintendog set.

@Golden Woooooow

@NintendoKnight If Jumpman gets in, you owe me $50.99

Morbi

Scavenger

StaffofSmashing... committed suicide? Oh my god, we were big friends and worked together on the Nintendogs moveset, he was a cool kid, exactly a month younger than me...

He didn't really die... that was obviously a joke/troll.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
He didn't really die... that was obviously a joke/troll.
I doubt he died,
The story just seems very fake.
Flinn either wanted sympathy so people will support his threads, or he wanted a name change.
His girlfriend happened to die of cancer,
9/10 doctors say Cancer is the leading cause of death in fake stories.
And it takes a long time to burn to death.
Unless he was left burning there for an hour, he could have easily made it to the hospital or even have been fine if the fire went out right away.

Mega Dunsparce

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3695-1145-1866
I doubt he died,
The story just seems very fake.
Flinn either wanted sympathy so people will support his threads, or he wanted a name change.
His girlfriend happened to die of cancer,
9/10 doctors say Cancer is the leading cause of death in fake stories.
And it takes a long time to burn to death.
Unless he was left burning there for an hour, he could have easily made it to the hospital or even have been fine if the fire went out right away.
Oh snap you got him cornered

Dr. Flinn

Smash Cadet
First of all, where you get the 9/10 stuff?

Second, we're talking the kind of fire that can burn someone's eye. We were staying in the northern portion of San Diego, which was cold, reaching 45 degrees fahrenheit. We needed the fire because we would practically freeze, and our MT's Heater broke down in Pheonix, where it broke down from a stupid ladder laying in the middle of the road, causing the generator, which our MT is powered by, leaked, causing it to break down.

Third, bad reference.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Wait what? StaffofSmashing is dead? WTH? He was my friend too....

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
We can't tell if it's the truth or a troll...
OMG..... If this is true then my deepest condolences on his family. I hope and pray it isn't.

According to his profile, the last time he was seen was Thursday at 6:59. This worries me.

@Dr. Flinn, if this is a joke, i'd like to know. StaffofSmashing is/was a good friend of mine.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Wait, hold on:

"It happened on Oct. 6th, 2013. During a road trip to San Diego."

If it happened on the 6th, that's a lie; it's been almost a month and he was last seen Thursday.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
First of all, where you get the 9/10 stuff?

Second, we're talking the kind of fire that can burn someone's eye. We were staying in the northern portion of San Diego, which was cold, reaching 45 degrees fahrenheit. We needed the fire because we would practically freeze, and our MT's Heater broke down in Pheonix, where it broke down from a stupid ladder laying in the middle of the road, causing the generator, which our MT is powered by, leaked, causing it to break down.

Third, bad reference.
I could believe that he died, but the story sounds fake.

But if he really did die
My condolescence are with you.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I dunno.....

If they are; really sick joke. Me no like.

WE WANT THE TRUTH; PLEASE TELL US.

Dr. Flinn joined Oct. 8th. StaffofSmashing "died" Oct. 6th. He was last seen Thursday. Flinn has access to his account.

It's completely possible SoS created a new account, although I don't know why.

Morbi

Scavenger
I dunno.....

If they are; really sick joke. Me no like.

WE WANT THE TRUTH; PLEASE TELL US.
The truth is that it is a troll, it was very overt. He is just messing around. Trust me, he isn't dead. I don't know why people are falling for the story, nothing about it is realistic. Haha.

Top Bottom