• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

item combos

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
My new favorite thing about items is comboing them like you can get out a mr. saturn and just **** him all over the place as fox I just nair nair nair and 5 more same for bair fair and maybe dair lasers knock them around I love to jump up drop him and knee him.

I know
mr. saturn
turnips
turtles
are comboable but is there anything esle? I would love to see videos of people just ****** the death turpin or mr. saturn and is there any different between comboing them I know you can't spike any one them but do they all have he same knockback and stuff I remember a video of mango rapeing a turnip

Oracle

Smash Master
Fan is by far the best combo item, especially for spacies. It's fast and has set knockback. It's hilarious.
Also it takes two mr. saturn hits to break a full shield. Just thought I'd point that out.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
what are you talking about??? you can't combo a fan I,m talking you hiitting an item and bouncing them around anything with hitstun can combo somehow or other. turns out mr.saturn has a set knockback but not the turnips

unknown522

Some guy
warp star combos into:

- rest (even at 999%)
- wizard's foot at the edge.
- shine -> bair with falco
- sheik's needle
- sheik's f-air
- sheik's b-air
- ken combo
- zelda's f-air / b-air

There are more useless ones like roy and M2, but they can't do anything cool with it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he means ATTACKING THE ITEMS
it's a really stupid thread
& pretty ****in' vague

Mewter

Smash Master
LOL, this thread is great! :laugh:
Mr. Saturn is probably the best one to combo, although I don't know why you would want to combo it. O_O

AXE 09

Smash Master
DUDE it's so freakin hilarious to combo mr. saturn!

once, my friends and i would see how long you can juggle a mr. saturn. it's kinda strange, cuz apparantly no matter what move you use, mr. saturn always travels in 1 direction? kinda weird, but it's funny lol. someone needs to make some videos of this

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I know I,ve been messing around with it to bad falcon can't combo him that great fox's combos on him are broken and I saw a video of mango vs armada there was a part where he comboed the turnip

Top Bottom