• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isn't Fox strictly better than Sonic?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
And if the spring could, i dunno, get me somewhere so fast im "safe" and then a way to zoom to the ground to run around and space it out again... if only there were a way guys... :/

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Why is this thread still going on Fox sucks
Shutup. You main 5th from the bottom.
thats sigable right there, without missing a beat. that was amazing.
but just like rase, ive taken a point to just not listen to people and play my game, if people wont listen, they wont listen. you just have to play your game, and let it speak for yourself

Aura Power

Smash Apprentice
MO (small town sry, can't tell you exactly where)
Remember this is just my OPINION so don't go flaming it

Offense Fox > Sonic: overall, Fox has much more the killing power, plus I'm sure he has his comboes too. Sonic does but cannot kill like Fox can

Defense Sonic > Fox: One reason Sonic is a middleweight and Fox is light weight both can evade and stall but Sonic does it better with his speed abviously

Recovery Sonic > Fox: you have to be biased I would say to say that Fox's recovery is better than Sonic's. Sonic can use all 4 (although Down B isn't often used) B moves for recoveries

However Fox does win in camping however "nerfed" his laser spam may be. But Sonic > Fox. This is my opinion

Top Bottom