• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

isai vs peru videos are up

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
He could've said he was too busy sitting on the loo, if he didn't want to go it's his decision and shouldn't be berated for it.

No Dreamland at all? So far in all the videos I've seen, the stage is Hyrule.
Check the earlier uploaded ones against nesscozmos

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I think someone mentioned this already, but isai do you still have pika as your best character? I think I remember seeing a list you put out a long time ago ranking your characters, would you care to put out a new list? I'd be very interested where your new and improved yoshi would lie in your mind.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Let me catch this.

Isai didnt record with alancitu
99.9% were played on hyrule and they lasted more than 6 minutes
He didnt play online with any sudamerican players

Bad visit is bad

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
You guys are crazy. The Isai vs Gersen matches are incredibly high level and entertaining. It's a fact of SSB64 that matches between closely matched players at a high level will be long if both players are trying their damnedest to win.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
you're just sore he didn't do a single rock cancel thing
You won this time....

XD

Being serious, i cant see dittos, they are disgusting. Piakchu dittos on hyrule are like... Ugh is a pain, is a TORTURE!!! NO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME SEE THAT PLEASE NOOOO!!!!!!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Gerson 4-stocked isai in a pika ditto. are u kidding me

Gerson vs Boom at their full camping mode would last till the end of the world

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
You guys are crazy. The Isai vs Gersen matches are incredibly high level and entertaining. It's a fact of SSB64 that matches between closely matched players at a high level will be long if both players are trying their damnedest to win.
I agree, a lot of ungrateful people here. This is the furthest we've ever seen Isai get pushed... I don't know their history, but do people think Alan would be better than Gerson? Alan would of used more characters, I guess that's whats worth seeing.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
The 12 character battle looked damn promising from the outset, but once Tacna blew through its high tiers, it was a joke fest. These guys play so much with Pikachu and the other high tiers, that nobody near the bottom gets any attention.

Isai did a good chunk of damage with Link and Tacna was like, "HOW U PLAY LINK SO GOOD"

malva00

Smash Master
Isai did a good chunk of damage with Link and Tacna was like, "HOW U PLAY LINK SO GOOD"
my link did more well than it should have cuz they don't have much practice against a Link like mine

my Link 3 stocked Gerson's pikachu one match on my first day in Tacna

whole bunch of people know how to play pika dittos and falcon dittos. they play team attack off too. now that i've played both, i think on is more fun

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Is there a verb that sums up when fans line up and camp out in front of a store/theater/whatever for large amounts of time so they can see/buy something?

Because that's the verb for Gerson's Pikachu.

I think you could sit on the other side of the stage and he would never approach you. You could leave and get a beer. He still wouldn't move.
asianaussie said:
you're just sore he didn't do a single rock cancel thing
I was looking forward to some sparkwavecopterwalldashes, myself.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
144.5 iirc.

Noob.

With 144 matches you should have played every possible match-up in the game.

Venjirai

Smash Rookie
66 for every char-vs-char-combination
144 for every playerchar-vs-playerchar-combination

Limaçon

Smash Apprentice
now that i've played both, i think on is more fun
Team attack off means the lone person when it gets down to 2vs1 has almost zero chance of pulling through. Having it on makes the games so much more exciting, I have no idea why anyone would play with it off.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
Team attack off means the lone person when it gets down to 2vs1 has almost zero chance of pulling through. Having it on makes the games so much more exciting, I have no idea why anyone would play with it off.
you hold i smash

or VICE versa

Battlecow

Play to Win
He could've said he was too busy sitting on the loo, if he didn't want to go it's his decision and shouldn't be berated for it.
He said that he would play. This was (I assume) one reason why Isai bought a plane ticket. Isai personally brought him a new controller. He had a responsibility to play, and without a good reason, it's downright rude of him to flake.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
He said that he would play. This was (I assume) one reason why Isai bought a plane ticket. Isai personally brought him a new controller. He had a responsibility to play, and without a good reason, it's downright rude of him to flake.
While I don't know all the "exact" reasons for flying down to Peru apart from generally just enjoying some good smash, I think flying that far to play smash and even bringing gifts is a pretty big commitment, so I agree that it deserves a commitment in return. Without question.

But whatevah. Good videos. Now Alan has to fly to the states, and Isai can flake on him for revenge ;)

Battlecow

Play to Win
I think that guy from earlier has some ERRONEOUS COUNTS, just in case anyone cares (no one does)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey dude, not trying to dis you. I just happened to keep a little count almost subconsciously. I came off as a little rude, so I'll stop.

Anyways, I finally finished all of these, and excepting maybe a few of the gerson pikadittos, they were all the most awesome things in the history of ever. Thanks for uploading, Isai.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Still gotta get around to watching the post-12 character battle vids with the rest of Tacna. Those are probably the best, but I'm exhausted from watching all of these!

Battlecow

Play to Win
His fox is actually way more impressive than his pika to me, this time around. His shines are just... different.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Just watched the matches. If it had been a tourney, Gerson would be DQ for extreme stalling lol. That it was friendlies makes it even worse -___-. But omg isais fox is insane. Overall lot of great stuff in all the marches.

AlvinSSB

Smash Rookie
hola a todos soy Alvin ( Tacna-Peru )

Nosotros los de tacna ... subestimamos a Isai ... por que al menos Markat y yo no entrenamos nada desde el torneo que se habia realizado en Arequipa-Peru .. nunca pensamos que isai jugara muy bien ... Lo tenemos bien merecido por subestimarlo .. pero para fin de año tendremos nuestra revancha si dios quiere por que esta vez le daremos mas facilidades a Isai para que venga de nuevo al Peru ... ahora que ya sabemos que isai juega muy bien pues entrenaremos bien para que cuando isai regrese al peru ... mejores sean nuestros resultados con el ... Saludos a toda la gente del SSB64

ATTE: Alvin

AlvinSSB

Smash Rookie
Hi Im Alvin player of (Tacna-Peru)

We of tacna ... underestimate Isai ... that at least Mark and I did not train at all since the tournament had been held in Arequipa, Peru .. Jesse never thought we played very well ... I have well deserved underestimate .. but by the end of the year we will have our revenge God willing by this time we will give more facilities to Jesse to come back to Peru ... Now we know that Jesse played very well as well trained so that when Jesse returned to Peru ... our results are better with ... Greetings to everyone in the SSB64

Battlecow

Play to Win
OH ****

And here I thought they'd be crowing about how they managed to get so many wins.

NOPE, they're still game. Peru wants to prove that it can do what it said it could, even if no one here gave them a thought. Alancitu's gone, but who cares? Tacna's got everything it needs.

Seriously though-

Who hears that Isai is coming to their country and then doesn't train for it? Psh. Johns.

Is Isai going back? Cool if so. Those vids were hardcore. But where the **** does he get the money for all these international flights and so forth? Lol.

Hello Alvin! It's nice to see you on the boards. You're a really awesome player.

Top Bottom