• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai vs Japan videos *now with Sossi vids*

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Malva: You can get banned for posting on someone else's account. I'm not going to do it though >_>
You should do it. It'd be hilarious to watch the ensuing chaos and OMG WORST MOD EVERS, etc. :laugh:

On topic... Ive watched all the new matches a few times now. Good stuff Malva.

nuro

Smash Lord
Very nice matches. Must have been alot of fun. I am really bad at classic smash but I still like it, it must be a little annoying getting used to the different DI from one version to the next, maybe I am wrong. Anyways you are a positioning abuser to no end. Fun to watch, I wish I knew of more that I was talking about.
It sounds like you didn't really think what you were saying was completely true. Even if he is a positioning abuser your opponent can be one too. It requires skill to be able to move into your opponent and attack without being attacked. Besides Isai is very skillful at other aspects such as combos, edgeguard, etc.

The different DI isn't exactly like SSBM so I find it kind of hard to compare the two. For instance the DI in 64 is more useful to get out of hits like Pikachu's F-Air. Its not as useful to save yourself after you have been hit and your trying to DI away from the ends of the stage. However, I am not that good compared to someone like Isai so for now this is just my opinions. Nothing personal.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Sweet more videos.

I think the three original matches that you put up with Tsukuru should be framed or something. lol.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'm going to have to agree with that one. Falcon isnt nearly as fun to play as other characters are. he is fun in his own way but he gets a lil boring after a while. I go fox a lot just because hes really fun to play and i like improvising laser combos :p

jayrico

Smash Apprentice
Those sossy combos were just ridiculous. But I gotta say the best match was the amasawa DK ditto

Top Bottom