• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Since you're all upset about Smashified screwing us out of Isaac again, allow me to offer you some funny stuff:
Splatoon with Gary's Mod, ladies and gentlemen:
I don't think we got screwed out of Isaac again, honestly. I think they simply are trying to make us THINK we got screwed out of Isaac with a fakeout. They didn't actually say in the tweet that the preview image they posted WAS Smashified #10, they just said that the hair is going great.

Not to mention the fact that only half of the hints and teases actually indicate the character is Kumatora (the teased character is obviously Kumatora), whereas all of them except that tease hint at Isaac (after they clarified that the "not a Silent Protagonist" was only in some appearances).

It can't even be argued that the tease could be for another GS character, either. Felix doesn't have blonde hair (drawing the hair reminds him of Goku) and only Isaac and Felix fit the "not a Silent Protagonist, but is sometimes" tease. And even then, Felix isn't a protagonist in GS1, he's an antagonist; Isaac starts of this way in GS2 but becomes a protagonist by the end of GS2.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I don't think we got screwed out of Isaac again, honestly. I think they simply are trying to make us THINK we got screwed out of Isaac with a fakeout. They didn't actually say in the tweet that the preview image they posted WAS Smashified #10, they just said that the hair is going great.

Not to mention the fact that only half of the hints and teases actually indicate the character is Kumatora (the teased character is obviously Kumatora), whereas all of them except that tease hint at Isaac (after they clarified that the "not a Silent Protagonist" was only in some appearances).

It can't even be argued that the tease could be for another GS character, either. Felix doesn't have blonde hair (drawing the hair reminds him of Goku) and only Isaac and Felix fit the "not a Silent Protagonist, but is sometimes" tease. And even then, Felix isn't a protagonist in GS1, he's an antagonist; Isaac starts of this way in GS2 but becomes a protagonist by the end of GS2.
OK, I'll admit... The primary purpose of that post was to dump those YouTube videos... I got a decent chuckle out of them and wanted to the share them with the Isaac people... I just needed a flimsy excuse to post them...

I am sorry

/grovel

I will leave now...

Last edited:

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice

I feel like all the hints beforehand made the Smashified WAY too obvious. So it's not surprising if they felt a desperate need to attempt tripping everyone else.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I feel like all the hints beforehand made the Smashified WAY too obvious. So it's not surprising if they felt a desperate need to attempt tripping everyone else.
I think the problem is that they didn't realize everyone would figure it out just by the announcement of who was doing the music and the artwork. After they revealed the second hint they had already given it a way, so they teased "is not a Silent Protagonist" to throw everyone off. Then they ruined it by clarifying in an exchange later "Oh, well, the character is SOMETIMES a silent protagonist," which can only apply to a very select few characters, only making it even more obvious. The Goku hair comment I don't think was intended to be a tease, but it also ended up acting as one, and then the boots comment was so generic it didn't mean much, but coupled with everything else before...

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
The hair looks like the hair we've seen on Isaac's 3D brawl render, I just assumed that he recoloured it for the sake of trolling.

Also...

upload_2015-8-3_19-59-10.png

^ That doesn't even answer the question, he just said the hair has been done for a while. I'm gonna assume he's just trolling to keep speculation going. I'll probably react very poorly if it genuinely isn't Isaac though haha.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
The hair looks like the hair we've seen on Isaac's 3D brawl render, I just assumed that he recoloured it for the sake of trolling.

Also...

View attachment 65892

^ That doesn't even answer the question, he just said the hair has been done for a while. I'm gonna assume he's just trolling to keep speculation going. I'll probably react very poorly if it genuinely isn't Isaac though haha.
I guess that's interesting, but the dark skin also makes me think Kumatora. They may have just recolored it quick to troll, though.

D

Deleted member

If you look closely you can see Kumatora's eyes...........or is it?

Look REALLY closely at the bottom left of the picture.
Looks like what seems to be an eye.
Compare it to Kumatora's design.

Her eyes are colored black like the rest of the Earthbound cast.
There's no reason to change the color and style of her eyes, especially when the other Mother-inspired character Travis was so faithfull to the Classic art style of Earthbound.

I'm grasping the straws.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

There's no reason to change the color and style of her eyes, especially when the other Mother-inspired character Travis was so faithfull to the Classic art style of Earthbound.

I'm grasping the straws.
I don't think you're grasping at straws. Honestly, I was thinking it was Kumatora and they just posted a picture of her to troll but were implying it was actually something else, but now I'm starting to agree; I think they legitimately recolored it on purpose for that pic to make people THINK it was Kumatora, but its actually a recolored Isaac.

Either way it doesn't change anything; whether it was Kumatora they posted as a troll or a recolored Isaac, its still a troll. All the evidence (except for this troll) points to Isaac.

EDIT: Damnit, why am I talking about this again?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How i am not grasping the straws?

Here's Hijiku's last comic:

Next up is:NATANANI BUN!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Guys. It's Issac. The hair is recolored pink so as to avoid the spoiler of golden blonde, and the eye. Oh, the eye! Have any of you EVER seen an EarthBound/MOTHER character with realistic-looking eyes? I know haven't!

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman

I'm grasping the straws.
Although I understand your point (no representations of MOTHER characters have had distinct scleras), this clay model is fanmade - there are no official clay models of. Lucas has no clay model but his Brawl+4 model show the cartoony eye form, so that's better evidence.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
Its close, but the skin is still too dark and the hair isn't quite yellow enough.
I guess the point was to show that it's easy to change the color, and that it would look like Isaac with blonde hair.
Maybe it's not 100% perfect but it's good enough.

On another topic, here's yet another fan poll made on Reddit. It's tiring to vote on each one of those, but we have to show we're here and we're strong, so: http://strawpoll.me/5113855

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
It's pretty obvious that they changed the hair color to throw us off.
It's like that Bomberman hint with the image that looked like metal, but it was really light reflecting off the bomb.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Forgive my ignorance, but who is Kumatora? Some Earthbound/Mother character?

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Forgive my ignorance, but who is Kumatora? Some Earthbound/Mother character?
Kumatora is from Mother 3 and one of Lucas' allies alongside Duster and Boney. I think she has PK powers, and is quite rude too. Admittedly, I've never played Mother 3 so I don't have a strong connection to her or most of the Mother 3 cast outside of the characters that are featured in Smash Bros.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
There's something I forgot about Smashified...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Sh*t. They planned to have an overlap in August and there's already a Mother character.

And the GBA picture... The GBA was pink. Screw Smashified, I'm done with those pricks.
They managed to troll us all this time. The boots, the gloves, the "silent protagonist" thing, everything works with Kumatora.

I really want to say bad, bad things right now. :mad:

Otherwise the only hope we have left is that both Isaac and Kumatora are planned.
And the Goku comment still doesn't make any sense with Kumatora.

Last edited:

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer
All things considered, with the amount of abilities he has Isaac probably wouldn't use a sword that much either. Plus, he doesn't have to use a sword (its just the weapon he starts with, and the one he's generally seen equipped with).
I can't see how Isaac won't have most of his normals being sword attacks. I'm cool with that honestly. I just hope he's in the game, and he's a viable character.
Things that will happen BEFORE Artsy smashifies Isaac:

-Wolf, K.Rool, and ISAAC are confirmed.
-The Lost Age is released on the VC on USA.
-King K. Rool returns to DKC.
-The Nintendo NX is released.
-Chronobound finishes his post-mortem on Roy's confirmation.
-Capcom makes another Mega Man game.
-The Incredibles 2 is released.
-Diamond Is Unbreakable gets it's Animated adaptation.
-Pokemon Adventures gets it's Animated adaptation as well.
-Caddicarus makes a retrospective about Spyro.
-Half Life 3 is confimed.
-Shiek gets nerfed.
-FNAF 5,6 and 7 are released.
-Customs will be legal.
-Pokemon Gen 4 remakes are confirmed.
-Splatoon gets Squidward DLC.
-Pokken Tournament gets a home console port.
-I will have a Girlfriend.
You forgot about the Shrek DLC.

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
I guess the point was to show that it's easy to change the color, and that it would look like Isaac with blonde hair.
Maybe it's not 100% perfect but it's good enough.

On another topic, here's yet another fan poll made on Reddit. It's tiring to vote on each one of those, but we have to show we're here and we're strong, so: http://strawpoll.me/5113855
My vote just put Isaac at #1. XD

I encourage more people to vote here.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236

Sh*t. They planned to have an overlap in August and there's already a Mother character.

And the GBA picture... The GBA was pink. Screw Smashified, I'm done with those pricks.
They managed to troll us all this time. The boots, the gloves, the "silent protagonist" thing, everything works with Kumatora.

Otherwise the only hope we have left is that both Isaac and Kumatora are planned.
They say after that the character's been in the works for a long time though, and considering Kumatora is just a coat I can't see it being as complex or as time-consuming as Isaac. Plus they seem to be waaaay behind in schedule, they say a video's going to be posted every few weeks but they take nearly a month. Have they ever leaked Kumatora's names in one of the videos?

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I'd be cool with either Isaac or Kumatora. Tbh it'd be cool to see Kumatora, because we are bound to see Isaac's newest artwork after his eventual official inclusion in SSB4.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
OK, I'll admit... The primary purpose of that post was to dump those YouTube videos... I got a decent chuckle out of them and wanted to the share them with the Isaac people... I just needed a flimsy excuse to post them...

I am sorry

/grovel

I will leave now...
Hey don't worry. I am a kid squid for life. I liked 'em ;)

Especially laughing at Mario and his FLUDD :laugh:

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

Having a crossover in August... damn, I missed that. That said, you do realize that half of the things still don't apply to Kumatora anyway, right? They do release multiple characters in a month (this is #10 in month 8, they started in month 4; well, technically, the first two were done before they started, but its still an average of 2 per month), Kumatora could easily be coming later in August and they used this to tease her, but this one isn't her because, well:

1.) Kumatora doesn't have gloves.

2.) All Mother characters have pure black eyes.

3.) Kumatora doesn't have "Goku-like" hair (which wasn't necessarily supposed to be a hint, but it ended up being one)

4.) Kumatora doesn't have dynamic cloth (like a scarf, for example)

5.) The logo they teased clearly resembles the Golden Sun logo

We're fine. They're trolling this just to make people think its not Isaac. She could still be coming later and they did that to tease who is coming after Isaac, but everything they showed off is definitely Isaac. Hell, even the hairstyle they showed off looks like Isaac's hair recolored pink.

They say after that the character's been in the works for a long time though, and considering Kumatora is just a coat I can't see it being as complex or as time-consuming as Isaac. Plus they seem to be waaaay behind in schedule, they say a video's going to be posted every few weeks but they take nearly a month. Have they ever leaked Kumatora's names in one of the videos?
No, but considering how people were extremely annoyed with them doing Travis of all characters, who isn't even a REAL Nintendo character, I'm not surprised they'd do Kumatora. She was a commonly suggested character to add from Mother. I can't see how Nintendo could differentiate her from Lucas (considering he uses all of HER moves), but that's really besides the point.

Last edited:

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Well... In Mother 3, Kumatora's main weapon is a pair of gloves, still I think Isaac is the Smashified character.

I'm not that much of a fan of Smashified (considering their characters choices), but they do some pretty good artwork, so that's why I like to check their work, but once they Smashify Isaac, I'm done with them (unless they Smashify Lloyd).

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Well... In Mother 3, Kumatora's main weapon is a pair of gloves, still I think Isaac is the Smashified character.

I'm not that much of a fan of Smashified (considering their characters choices), but they do some pretty good artwork, so that's why I like to check their work, but once they Smashify Isaac, I'm done with them (unless they Smashify Lloyd).
That I didn't know. She doesn't wear gloves on her artwork on Mother wiki and I saw several picks of her, none of which showed her wearing gloves.

PlayfulMushroom

Smash Apprentice
Friday is approaching, and Smosh just released a teaser image for their newest YouTube video. I'm seriously growing impatient with them, because they promised to release a new "Pokemon in real life" video six months ago. They've teased us with misleading images for the past months now, and if this is yet another troll I will unsubscribe. This is downright unacceptable, and I feel betrayed by Ian & Anthony. All of the hardcore fans gathered on Smoshpit and agreed that "Pokemon in real life" was indeed their most popular type of video, and we swore on an oath that we would sabotage their channel if they didn't release a new one.

Y'all need to calm down about this Smashified thing

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
All we can do for now is simply wait.

Updated support list.
  1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. ☆Jisatsu☆
  4. *Verrix*
  5. Accursed
  6. Adeptmune
  7. Agk0001
  8. AgatioGanon
  9. Aguki90
  10. airConditioner
  11. aldelaro5
  12. Altais
  13. Amberloo
  14. andimidna
  15. Aqua Rock X
  16. AquaDork1
  17. Arteen
  18. Asian_Charizard
  19. Aureola
  20. Aurora Jenny
  21. AustarusIV
  22. AwesomeCauliflower68
  23. Awesomedude444
  24. Backgammon
  25. Balgorxz
  26. BandannaWaddleDee
  27. Bane84
  28. bassem6
  29. Bassoonist
  30. Bingoshi
  31. Bkupa666
  32. Blaziken
  33. BoN~
  34. BridgesWithTurtles
  35. Browny
  36. Buddy002
  37. Bunny8093
  38. BUnit
  39. Burruni
  40. Calane
  41. CactusBlah
  42. candyissweet
  43. Capita
  44. Cap'nChreest
  45. Captain Toad
  46. CardStealer1
  47. Chapter Serf
  48. CheckmateChuck
  49. CheeseBroJoe
  50. Cheezey Bites
  51. Chromfirmed
  52. ChronoPenguin
  53. ClinkStryphart
  54. CliffJumper
  55. cocy965
  56. Coaltergeist
  57. Crap-Zapper
  58. cybersai
  59. Dalek_Kolt
  60. Dendros
  61. Desert Croc
  62. Destroyer713
  63. Dezeray112
  64. Dhragen
  65. Diddy Kong
  66. Dimensionsword64
  67. DivinexRose
  68. DJ3DS
  69. Doncalot
  70. DraginHikari
  71. Drakonis
  72. Dromader
  73. DukeNapoleon
  74. DustyPumpkin
  75. e105beta
  76. Eagle
  77. EddyBearr
  78. ED Cantu
  79. Edlocke
  80. egaddmario
  81. ElPanandero
  82. El Syd
  83. EndlessChrom
  84. EndlessRain
  85. EnhaloTricks
  86. ethanrodgers223
  87. Falgor
  88. Falkoopa
  89. False Sense
  90. Felix_the_Slayer
  91. fenyx4
  92. ferioku
  93. Fire Rider
  94. FirstBlade
  95. Flareon
  96. Flintike
  97. fogbadge.
  98. foolssigma
  99. FreddyOnDrugs
  100. Friesnchip
  101. Geno Boost
  102. GladiusVortex
  103. GM_3826
  104. Gotann
  105. GraveEclipse567
  106. heylodom
  107. hwrdjacob
  108. iam8bit
  109. iDazedX_x
  110. Inawordyes
  111. IntelliHeath1
  112. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  113. isaac3000
  114. IvanQuote
  115. JaidynReiman
  116. Jak_spoon
  117. JDogindy
  118. JohnnySparkxs
  119. jweb22
  120. KCCHIEFS27
  121. KeniththeGatherer
  122. Keybladeguy
  123. Kikaru
  124. Kind Dedede
  125. KingShadow
  126. KiraYoshikage
  127. KirbyDragon
  128. Kirbyfan391
  129. Kisae
  130. Kokirikory
  131. Koori
  132. Kumatora
  133. Kycse
  134. Lady Palutena
  135. LaniusShrike
  136. LasermasterA
  137. Leafeon523
  138. LeeYawshee
  139. legendofrob1
  140. LemmyKoopa
  141. lightdasher
  142. Lightosia
  143. Linq
  144. Liverpool19
  145. Lone (Thirteenth)
  146. Lucimar
  147. Ludjinnado
  148. lunarum
  149. Lurxy
  150. M23-X0
  151. MagiusNecros
  152. MAGMIS
  153. MainJPW
  154. Malcolm Belmont
  155. MaskO'Gears
  156. Master Rapier
  157. MasterMushroom
  158. Mav485
  159. Mega Bidoof
  160. Mendelsin
  161. MetalMario128
  162. Minato Arisato
  163. Mikegamer0608
  164. Mishudo
  165. Monkokaio
  166. MonopolyRubix
  167. MorbidAltruism
  168. Moydow
  169. mynameisv
  170. MysticKnives
  171. N3ON
  172. Neo Zero
  173. Niala
  174. Nimbostratus
  175. Ninjakid41592
  176. Nintendokusou
  177. NitrusVirus
  178. NonSpecificGuy
  179. NoR4U
  180. Octillus
  181. Oddyesy
  182. Oniric Spriter
  183. Oracle_Summon
  184. Oz37
  185. Pacack
  186. Papagenos
  187. ParanoidDrone
  188. Pcubed007
  189. Phaazoid
  190. Plain Yogurt
  191. PlayfulMushroom
  192. POKEMANSPIKA
  193. PSIguy89
  194. PWN3
  195. R.O.B.
  196. Radical Beam
  197. Radori
  198. Raetah
  199. Raziek
  200. Really Shy Guy
  201. RegiGygas117
  202. Retro gamer
  203. RhymeswithEmpty
  204. Roger Smith
  205. Royvolution Ream
  206. Ryan
  207. Ryuutakeshi
  208. Sabrewulf238
  209. Sagittarius
  210. sandfall
  211. SanicJan
  212. Scatmansworld25
  213. Scoliosis Jones
  214. Seb9k+
  215. Secret Sexytime
  216. Seleir
  217. SG9000
  218. sheik93
  219. Shin F.
  220. Shinhed-echi
  221. Shog
  222. SirCamp
  223. skaaaa
  224. Skyblade12
  225. Skyfox2000
  226. Smash_Handle69
  227. SmashBro99
  228. smashkirby
  229. SmashShadow
  230. smashtriforce77
  231. SmilingMad
  232. SMX
  233. Solfiner
  234. someonetookjacob
  235. SonicLink125
  236. SorrowOfAcheron
  237. SoulofKhaos
  238. Spatman
  239. Spazzy_D
  240. Speedwagon
  241. Spootondorf
  242. Sqid
  243. SSBFan
  244. Staarih
  245. StaffofSmashing
  246. Strider_Bond00J
  247. StrikeBlade
  248. SuperBrawler
  249. Superfiremario
  250. Supersmash77
  251. Superyoshiom
  252. Swampasaur
  253. TCT~Phantom
  254. TeenGirlSquad
  255. TehEpicRyuga
  256. The Curious Volnutt
  257. The One Who Wrote This
  258. Thekewlusername
  259. T-Hell
  260. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  261. TheSpaceKing
  262. TheTactician
  263. thethirdkoopa
  264. ThirdDay
  265. ThunderOverload
  266. TimeSmash
  267. ToothiestAura
  268. True Blue Warrior
  269. Turmalinium
  270. UltimateWario
  271. Ultinarok
  272. Vann Accessible
  273. Vegito2727
  274. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  275. Vintage Creep
  276. Violenceman
  277. walph
  278. Warheart_666
  279. Wigglytuff ★
  280. Wintropy
  281. WhiteEaglePL
  282. Xenigma
  283. Xiivi
  284. xLemmy_KoopaX
  285. XxLtxX
  286. YoshiandToad
  287. Young Horsetail
  288. Your Hero
  289. zagman505
  290. Zandro
  291. ZanZero
  292. ZarroTsu
  293. ZeldaMaster
  294. Zulyar

Last edited:

Arteen

Smash Lord
I'd love to see Isaac "Smashified" for the cool fan art and exposure. But if not, oh well.

Isaac's on a lot of minds given his prominent rankings across all the informal polls. Hopefully someone other than Sakurai is watching the official poll, so Nintendo knows Golden Sun is still in demand.

Spootondorf

Smash Apprentice
So, maybe onto something more pleasing to think about? I'm not going to dissect my previous posts to see if I already brought it up, but I think a Smash-like game with only Golden Sun characters would be awesome! Of course, it probably wouldn't sell well if it were official, so just imagine a fan-made game with core gameplay on the level of that of official Smash. I might begin work on such a thing some day (with no expectation that it will amount to anything surpassing crap), but for the moment, allow yourselves to daydream -- and about what it could be, not about what it probably would be (as a fan game). As an approximation, think about the entire main Psynergy-using cast of Golden Sun being injected into Project M, but all the stages, items, ultimate moves, etc. would be from Golden Sun.

Cast:

GS1
Isaac
Garet
Ivan
Mia
Saturos
Menardi

GS2
Felix
Jenna
Sheba
Piers
Agatio
Karst

GS3
Matthew
Tyrel
Karis
Rief
Himi
Eoleo
Sveta
Amiti
Blados
Chalis

(Alex is out as a fighter due to lack of known moves, but could appear as a stage hazard/boss, an Assist Trophy, or whatever. Kraden could obviously take the role of Mr. Resetti if really desired, or he could give details of each fighter in the match, like Palutena's dialogues in Sm4sh.)

Four Adepts of each element, plus six enemies. In the past, besides the objection that it's pointless thinking about such a game because GS isn't popular enough (pfft, so what? It's still fun to think about!), I've also heard the objection that there would be too many clones. Well, sure, if you don't want to put any thought into movesets or mechanics. For example, in my last post detailing a plausible Isaac moveset for Sm4sh, I included every one of the Sol Blade's unleash abilities. In other words, different weapons could be equipped to different characters, and Dark Dawn's multiple unleashes could be a big boon here. Different Djinn could also be assigned to each character. Different summons. Different classes.

And don't forget the stats in otherwise semi-clone Smash characters: remember Falcondorf? Falcon's and Ganondorf's playstyles have diverged drastically since Melee. There's also the matter of the personality of the character, to the extent that we know them from the games, plus different possible uses for the "same" Psynergies. As an official example, consider the differences between the Lost Age and Dark Dawn versions of Odyssey. As an unofficial example that I've thought up, consider how Ivan and Sheba could use wind-based (e.g. Whirlwind, Cyclone) Psynergies differently as recoveries: straight-line vs snaking, horizontal vs vertical vs diagonal, large area of effect vs small, carries debris vs doesn't, etc. There are also game-specific Psynergies to think about, such as Sveta's and Himi's. Isaac doesn't have access to Odyssey in GS1, whereas it comes naturally to Felix and Matthew. Jenna can use beam and flaming dragon attacks, whereas Garet can't.

Even Saturos and Agatio, and Menardi and Karst, have their differences, especially in what their ultimate attacks (taking the place of the Final Smash) could be: Fusion Dragon vs Flame Dragons. The six GS antagonists would also have very different stats and movesets when compared to the rest of the cast, having potentially higher durability (i.e. "more HP"), monster skills, and different Psynergies.

This game's version of Assist Trophies would include minor characters (e.g. Briggs, Moapa, Sand King, Ice Queen), bosses (e.g. Toadonpa, Poseidon), maybe Djinn, and events from the games. Stages... well, we've already talked about them in this thread, though I believe one of my first posts had a ton of stage ideas.

Point being that there's a ton of stuff that could be used for such a game, and there needn't even be much cloning at all!

Now, what does this post amount to, if not wasted words? A fan being excited about that which he is a fan of. If that doesn't boost morale, I don't know what will (besides Isaac in Sm4sh, of course). Plus... if there's anyone here with even slight game-making experience....

Top Bottom