• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Dhragen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dhragen
Wario title is "Scoundrel with a Fart of Gold".....Gold.....Golden...

Golden Fart game confirmed? The adventures of Iwaario, Waret, Iwan and Wia?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I like "The Earth Shaking Adept", personally.

That was the thread title for the longest time before the ballot was announced.

:231:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh God, puns again. After unwittingly starting a pun cyclone in the Robin Social, I don't want to make this thread a pungeon too. ...Wait a minute.

:231:

Liverpool19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Clemo13
I'm replaying Golden Sun and I'm in Lakiman Desert and I find out that Mia has the China Dress on. I guess Ivan is really Stoney now.;) That doesn't make sense...

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
This thread has definitely taken a rocky turn... again.

The list of bad puns continues to grow

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Waiting for Smashified Isaac is like waiting for Golden Sun 4
Euh no it's like waiting for a first extraterrestrial contact. You don't know if it will come, you don't know if it would be a good a good thing, but you can't stop yourself to wait for it.
Smashified is far less important than GS4

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
That does line up pretty well with the hair, but I think he's got his sword out in that picture... there's certainly something on the top left corner of the hair tease.

D

Deleted member

And now we go to TSUKINO DEKAYA.

Of course Garet’s still at level 1. He’s just pushing rocks around instead of actually grinding.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
I'd be reeeally happy if SmoothMcGroove decided to sing another Golden Sun song acapella...
Which one could he do?
I honestly don't care, but maybe the music that plays at the beginning, when they're all going to die. I'm still new to it, so that's probably a bad suggestion.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
I honestly don't care, but maybe the music that plays at the beginning, when they're all going to die. I'm still new to it, so that's probably a bad suggestion.
Uuuh... Is it this one ?

Or this one maybe?

Last edited:

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
I prefer the Storm theme, it has a great sense of tension imo.
And it's also way less short, which would be better if SmoothMcGroove was to make another Golden Sun song.
But even better, I think he would take one from The Lost Age.

Maybe Walking Forward With Determination. Or... Ah, forget it, there's too much of them that are too good to choose.
I really need to replay The Lost Age.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I'm growing tired of these puns.

If you don't stop doing those my Fury shall summon Mars to burn you all to a crisp.
And thus the summoning of Punastrophe was averted.

And about the soundtracks, I love all of them so can't choose.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I had a dream last night that they revealed Golden Sun amiibos but they were in a sort of cutesy chibi form a bit like how they appear in the games. Isaac was an amiibo and Garet was also an amiibo.

Although I felt like I was up all night tossing and turning so I'm not sure exactly when I had that dream.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I had a dream last night that they revealed Golden Sun amiibos but they were in a sort of cutesy chibi form a bit like how they appear in the games. Isaac was an amiibo and Garet was also an amiibo.

Although I felt like I was up all night tossing and turning so I'm not sure exactly when I had that dream.
That's when I have the weirdest dreams: in those nights where it seems like you wake up every other hour.

Although that reminds me of a dream I actually remember quite well from back in the day when the GBA Golden Suns were in their height (so about a dozen years ago or so). I had been watching a **** ton of Star Trek: The Next Generation and was playing Golden Sun like mad. And I had a dream where the bridge crew of the Enterprise-D included the cast of Golden Sun. It was rather odd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom