• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Too many sword users is a stigma that's not going to go away at this point. But one only has to look at the fact that Sakurai keeps adding sword users to see it's nonsense.

And DD's commercial fate is only a failure when you compare it to the first two, and even then failure is a bit of an overstatement. It simply didn't do as well, but it moved a few hundred thousand units, which is fine for a JRPG in 2010. The first two just exceeded expectations by quite a bit. DD still sold much better than most other series not in Smash: S&P, W101, Custom Robo, several Wars titles, and several titles from existing Smash series, but people don't seem to acknowledge that... they hear it was a failure and they roll with it.

But look at Ike, he hails from one of the least commercially successful games in his series, and he got in over Lyn and Roy, so... you know, it's all relative.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Here is something I want to ask Isaac fans. What made you a fan of Isaac or want him for Smash? When did you start becoming a fan of Isaac?
Friend.

My friend introduced me to Golden Sun back in 2004 during school, if I remember correctly. I played the initial stages of the game and immediately got hooked. I remember rocking my way through the first game, and then the second game (albeit without passwords) immediately afterwards.

I remember telling my friend that I beat the final boss of the 2nd game whereas he had difficulties doing so and had been stuck since near forever. I helped him beat the Doom Dragon, and we also argued about the ambiguity of the ending :p His favourite character was Felix, mine was Isaac. I guess it was one of my first RPGs and the silent nature of Isaac made him my favourite as I could imagine his personality, till GS2 anyways where I liked his spoken role as well.

After getting tired of fake news of GS3, I finally found Dark Dawn and bought it in 2012. I absolutely loved the game as well as it still had the "GS charm" but had some problems of its own. I actually got stuck behind a shopkeeper in my game near the absolute end, and found a game-breaking bug >.<

After many attempts of fixing the game (I had no backup save), I just restarted the game immediately and finished it with 100% completion. Sadly, my friend has moved on but after I found Brawl and Melee, I immediately jumped into supporting Isaac.

During Sm4sh speculation, I found this thread and the awesome support for Isaac so here I am!

What about you?

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
http://www.screwattack.com/news/smash-ballot-ultraguys-opinions-and-thoughts

My opinion about this article: It's good, pretty on point overall.
Though, for Isaac, the "too much swords users" and "Dark Dawn was a failure" are a little bit exaggerated imo.

Also, the guy put the Reddit poll where bots were used (the one with percentages) at the end, not the corrected one.
Utter rubbish.

Dark Dawn was negatively received by fans of the series, with nearly universal cries of "good, but not as good as the originals". However, the claims that it was poorly received by critics are complete nonsense. It received critical praise from most major reviewers, and was also very well received by players who were picking up the game for the first time.

It was not as much of a financial success as the original games, but its sales were not dismal, and it was not received badly by critics at all.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
How many sword users are there in comparison to fighters using their hands and feet? Thank you.

Dark Dawn selling at least 500k for a handheld game is not what I would call a failure.

If people want to ***** and moan about something then they can ***** about no golden sun content on the 3ds version, a track ripped out of dark dawn, the removal of not only the isaac assist trophy but also a regular trophy as well.

Uh huh.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Isaac isn't a plain sword user, he's a magic-djinnmaster-summoner sword user :troll:.

In all seriousness, Isaac would be a magic sword user, with a ratio of probably 20% sword attacks/ 80% psynergy. He would also be fast and would pack quite a punch with his attacks, while being a mid-weight character. I've been thinking about making a movepool for Isaac with some original ideas and some others I've seen (for example, some moves from SSF2).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Marth and Lucina are the only 'pure' sword users on the roster. Everyone else has their quirks, Ike and Roy have their fiery attacks, Meta Knight has his tornado and cape, Link has assortment of tools, Robin has his tomes, so sword-user is a weak argument against a character.

:231:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Here is something I want to ask Isaac fans. What made you a fan of Isaac or want him for Smash? When did you start becoming a fan of Isaac?
I first saw Isaac as the AT in Brawl and didn't know who he was until I got into smash speculation maybe around 2010 (wasn't on the website I just made my own rosters and watched Pizzadudemanguy). I became a fan because I thought the idea of a earth magic user would be cool at first and then I became a fan of the Golden Sun series. The first and only game I own in the series is Dark Dawn but it still got me more interested in the franchise (have yet to finish the game because I'm grinding for xp for the final boss lol). I became a serious supporter around the time of Smash 4's E3 presentation 2 years ago and I wanted him along with K. Rool, Ridley and Goroh in smash.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Marth and Lucina are the only 'pure' sword users on the roster. Everyone else has their quirks, Ike and Roy have their fiery attacks, Meta Knight has his tornado and cape, Link has assortment of tools, Robin has his tomes, so sword-user is a weak argument against a character.

:231:
Why did you mention Marth twice?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I had a quick go at coming up with a moveset for Isaac that makes use of all the elements of the game's battle system - standard attacks, psynergy, Djinn, and even summons.

Jab: A simple sword attack, like Marth's jab.

Dash: Isaac jumps and attacks the opponent (like his standard attack in the games).

F-smash: Skull Splitter - Isaac slams his sword at the opponent with brutal force.
U-smash: Gaia - The ground splits open, and large rocks launch upwards.
D-smash: Rockfall - The ground splits open around Isaac, and rocks fall into the opening.

F-tilt: Punji - Isaac strikes at the enemy with a bamboo weapon.
U-tilt: Thorn - Quickly launches a small shoot of thorns upwards.
D-tilt: Quake - Causes a light, short earthquake just in front of Isaac.

(I got stuck on aerials. Isaac is a Venus adept, there's not much for him to do in the air, unless he borrows some Jupiter psynergy. I imagine they'd mostly be sword attacks similar to Marth's.)

Grab: Catch - Grabs the opponent and pulls them towards Isaac. The hand remains to hold the opponent until they break out.
Pummel: Isaac swings his sword at the opponent being held by the Catch hand.
Throws: The hand tosses the opponent in the chosen direction.

B: Flint (Venus) - Flint empowers Isaac's sword, allowing him to launch a strong attack. Hold B to charge.
Side-B: Sleet (Mercury) - Sleet appears and blasts ice at the opponent. If it strikes, has a small chance to reduce the victim's damage/launching power.
Up-B: Gust (Jupiter) - Isaac jumps up, and Gust strikes at the opponent with one or two blasts of Jupiter energy. (or should it shoot downwards, like Robin's?)
Down-B: Reflux (Mars) - Counters an attack.

His B moves are all Djinn. Like Djinn in the game, they boost Isaac's stats while they're set, and using them allows you to perform a powerful attack, at the cost of slightly weakening Isaac's normal attacks. When an attack has been used, press its button again to reset the Djinni (after a cooldown of about 20-30 seconds). The exception is Gust, which automatically resets if Isaac is struck while off-stage and in special fall (this is so his recovery doesn't reach Little Mac levels of gimpability).

If you unset all four Djinn, however, you become able to summon either Zagan (B) or Megaera (side B). Being such strong attacks, however, they have high start-up and ending lag, and you leave yourself open to being launched before the attack actually comes out (and since you have all your Djinn unset, you're going to go far). If you successfully get the summon out, all four Djinn go into a cooldown of 30 seconds, after which they automatically reset, one-by-one (about a second or two between each).

Final Smash: Judgement

ferioku

Smash Ace
To be honest, I don't think people resent Isaac because "He's just another sword user". They just don't want him in, in favor of their picks! Think about it, we've explained it too many times and people should already know that he's not a generic sword user, especially when he is capable of equipping other weapons too!

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
To be honest, I don't think people resent Isaac because "He's just another sword user". They just don't want him in, in favor of their picks! Think about it, we've explained it too many times and people should already know that he's not a generic sword user, especially when he is capable of equipping other weapons too!
I don't quite agree with this. Isaac holds a nearly unique position of having no one against him. K. Rool has his detractors. Banjo and Kazoo have theirs. So do Shovel Knight, Ridley, Ryu, Inkling, etcetera.

I have never met an Isaac detractor. I've met people who don't know him, but I've never met anyone who said "he shouldn't be in Smash".

People may want other characters in more, but I can't think of anyone who denies Isaac's worthiness anymore.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I've heard arguments against Isaac on the basis of GS being dead, dying, dormant, or niche.

Plus ofc people who don't really know much about Isaac think he's just another anime character with a sword.

ferioku

Smash Ace
I don't quite agree with this. Isaac holds a nearly unique position of having no one against him. K. Rool has his detractors. Banjo and Kazoo have theirs. So do Shovel Knight, Ridley, Ryu, Inkling, etcetera.

I have never met an Isaac detractor. I've met people who don't know him, but I've never met anyone who said "he shouldn't be in Smash".

People may want other characters in more, but I can't think of anyone who denies Isaac's worthiness anymore.
I've seen plenty that don't want him in smash, all over Reddit, YouTube and sometimes even in Smash boards.

Maybe i'm just over exaggerating...:surprised:

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880

I saw people saying they don't want Isaac, but they are far less numerous than for the other popular characters.
Though, their arguments against Isaac are always laughable. Generally they know nothing about Golden Sun but they speak as if they do.:facepalm:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

It's interesting, the runner-up most popular choice never seems to get the sheer amount of vitriol and crap that the frontrunner does. Before release, Ridley got all the flak from the Internet's dirty underbelly, while K. Rool floated by relatively unscathed, only occasionally getting called "irrelevant" or "Bowser clone." Now that the ballot is up, K. Rool has usurped Ridley's former role and is getting tons of crap about being "ugly, fat and bottom tier," while Isaac has usurped K. Rool's former role and is getting comparatively less hate, but also a bit less attention.

And the Golden Duo has usurped K. Roodley as the overall duo to beat, methinks.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I've heard arguments against Isaac on the basis of GS being dead, dying, dormant, or niche.

Plus ofc people who don't really know much about Isaac think he's just another anime character with a sword.
I always viewed Duck Hunt as dead and niche yet here we are as a playable character.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I always viewed Duck Hunt as dead and niche yet here we are as a playable character.
Even though I don't agree with such detractor's comments, we can't compare a current, or at least recent series like GS to a retro one, the latter are clearly in their own category.

Also, Duck Hunt is hardly niche. That game came packaged with a whole lot of NESs, and the dog is pretty iconic. He's just old.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I am just saying the whole thing about not being considered because a franchise has no future is actually a bunch of crap.

Considering Takamaru nearly made the cut.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Again, not that I agree with GS being "dead" or whatever, but retros aren't exactly held up to the standards of the rest of the cast.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
So exceptions are made for the NES Era huh?

Contradiction still stands. But Sakurai has talked out of his ass before so it isn't surprising.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
Again, not that I agree with GS being "dead" or whatever, but retros aren't exactly held up to the standards of the rest of the cast.
Though, for Takamaru, there's more than the "retro" factor: Sakurai wants to put Takamaru in Smash since Melee.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It's interesting, the runner-up most popular choice never seems to get the sheer amount of vitriol and crap that the frontrunner does. Before release, Ridley got all the flak from the Internet's dirty underbelly, while K. Rool floated by relatively unscathed, only occasionally getting called "irrelevant" or "Bowser clone." Now that the ballot is up, K. Rool has usurped Ridley's former role and is getting tons of crap about being "ugly, fat and bottom tier," while Isaac has usurped K. Rool's former role and is getting comparatively less hate, but also a bit less attention.

And the Golden Duo has usurped K. Roodley as the overall duo to beat, methinks.
It's cool to hate on what's cool.

And you'd know better than I would, because I haven't really been following too closely, but has K. Rool really been getting that much hate? I know his detractors are more vocal and probably numerous than they used to be, but it still seems like nothing compared to the likes of Ridley. Or... like, Geno, back in the Brawl days. Or even characters like Krystal and Waluigi.

Though, for Takamaru, there's more than the "retro" factor: He wants to put Takamaru in Smash since Melee.
But if Takamaru wasn't retro there'd be little chance for a one-off Japan-only character like him. You don't see many people advocating for Welt or Pockle or Aisya (who I'd personally love). Even Captain Rainbow support never amounted to much. Meanwhile retros like Takamaru, Sukapon, Lip, and even Sable have some semblance of support. Him being retro is the only reason he's even plausible.

Last edited:

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880

And you'd know better than I would, because I haven't really been following too closely, but has K. Rool really been getting that much hate? I know his detractors are more vocal and probably numerous than they used to be, but it still seems like nothing compared to the likes of Ridley. Or... like, Geno, back in the Brawl days. Or even characters like Krystal and Waluigi.
Yeah, he's not that impopular. There's people disliking K. Rool (I can't really understand why, honestly. The only thing "against" him is that there's series not represented at all that could have a higher priority, for the sake of diversity), but it's pretty much the same that for Isaac: They're just afraid of their popularity, meaning the ones they want in Smash won't make it.

But if Takamaru wasn't retro there'd be little chance for a one-off Japan-only character like him. You don't see many people advocating for Welt or Pockle or Aisya (who I'd personally love). Even Captain Rainbow support never amounted to much. Meanwhile retros like Takamaru, Sukapon, Lip, and even Sable have some semblance of support. Him being retro is the only reason he's even plausible.
I guess that's true: Even for Melee, his game was from 1984. That was already pretty retro in 2000.
And they had less characters to choose from, back then, which could have helped.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Isaac and King K.Rool, I assume. If not, I've just said something stupid.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
  1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. ☆Jisatsu☆
  4. Accursed
  5. Adeptmune
  6. Agk0001
  7. AgatioGanon
  8. Aguki90
  9. aldelaro5
  10. Altais
  11. Amberloo
  12. andimidna
  13. Aqua Rock X
  14. AquaDork1
  15. Arteen
  16. Aureola
  17. Aurora Jenny
  18. Backgammon
  19. BandannaWaddleDee
  20. Bane84
  21. bassem6
  22. Bassoonist
  23. Bingoshi
  24. Blaziken
  25. BoN~
  26. BridgesWithTurtles
  27. Browny
  28. Buddy002
  29. Bunny8093
  30. Calane
  31. CactusBlah
  32. Cap'nChreest
  33. Captain Toad
  34. CardStealer1
  35. Chapter Surf
  36. CheckmateChuck
  37. CheeseBroJoe
  38. Cheezey Bites
  39. ChronoPenguin
  40. CliffJumper
  41. cocy965
  42. Coaltergists
  43. Crap-Zapper
  44. cybersai
  45. Dalek_Kolt
  46. Desert Croc
  47. Destroyer713
  48. Dezeray112
  49. Dhragen
  50. Diddy Kong
  51. Dimensionsword64
  52. DivinexRose
  53. DJ3DS
  54. Doncalot
  55. DraginHikari
  56. Drakonis
  57. Dromader
  58. DukeNapoleon
  59. DustyPumpkin
  60. e105beta
  61. Eagle
  62. EddyBearr
  63. ED Cantu
  64. Edlocke
  65. egaddmario
  66. ElPanandero
  67. EndlessChrom
  68. ethanrodgers223
  69. Falgor
  70. Falkoopa
  71. False Sense
  72. Felix_the_Slayer
  73. fenyx4
  74. ferioku
  75. FirstBlade
  76. Flareon
  77. Flintike
  78. fogbadge.
  79. foolssigma
  80. FreddyOnDrugs
  81. Geno Boost
  82. GladiusVortex
  83. GM_3826
  84. Gotann
  85. GraveEclipse567
  86. heylodom
  87. hwrdjacob
  88. iam8bit
  89. iDazedX_x
  90. IntelliHeath1
  91. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  92. isaac3000
  93. IvanQuote
  94. JaidynReiman
  95. Jak_spoon
  96. JDogindy
  97. JohnnySparkxs
  98. jweb22
  99. KCCHIEFS27
  100. KeniththeGatherer
  101. Keybladeguy
  102. Kikaru
  103. Kind Dedede
  104. KingShadow
  105. KiraYoshikage
  106. KirbyDragon
  107. Kirbyfan391
  108. Kisae
  109. Kokirikory
  110. Koori
  111. Kumatora
  112. Kycse
  113. Lady Palutena
  114. LaniusShrike
  115. LasermasterA
  116. Leafeon523
  117. LeeYawshee
  118. legendofrob1
  119. lightdasher
  120. Lightosia
  121. Linq
  122. Lone (Thirteenth)
  123. Lucimar
  124. Ludjinnado
  125. lunarum
  126. Lurxy
  127. M23-X0
  128. MagiusNecros
  129. MAGMIS
  130. Malcolm Belmont
  131. MaskO'Gears
  132. Master Rapier
  133. MasterMushroom
  134. Mav485
  135. Mega Bidoof
  136. Mendelsin
  137. MetalMario128
  138. Minato Arisato
  139. Mikegamer0608
  140. Mishudo
  141. MonopolyRubix
  142. MorbidAltruism
  143. Moydow
  144. mynameisv
  145. N3ON
  146. Neo Zero
  147. Niala
  148. Nimbostratus
  149. Ninjakid41592
  150. NitrusVirus
  151. NonSpecificGuy
  152. NoR4U
  153. Octillus
  154. Oddyesy
  155. Oniric Spriter
  156. Oracle_Summon
  157. Oz37
  158. Pacack
  159. Papagenos
  160. ParanoidDrone
  161. Pcubed007
  162. Phaazoid
  163. Plain Yogurt
  164. POKEMANIA
  165. PSIguy89
  166. R.O.B.
  167. Radical Beam
  168. Radori
  169. Raetah
  170. Really Shy Guy
  171. RegiGygas117
  172. Retro gamer
  173. RhymeswithEmpty
  174. Roger Smith
  175. Ryan
  176. Ryuutakeshi
  177. Sabrewulf238
  178. Sagittarius
  179. sandfall
  180. SanicJan
  181. Scatmansworld25
  182. Secret Sexytime
  183. Seleir
  184. SG9000
  185. sheik93
  186. Shinhed-echi
  187. Shog
  188. SirCamp
  189. skaaaa
  190. Skyblade12
  191. Skyfox2000
  192. Smash_Handle69
  193. SmashBro99
  194. smashkirby
  195. SmashShadow
  196. SmilingMad
  197. SMX
  198. Solfiner
  199. someonetookjacob
  200. SonicLink125
  201. SorrowOfAcheron
  202. SoulofKhaos
  203. Spatman
  204. Spazzy_D
  205. Spootondorf
  206. Sqid
  207. SSBFan
  208. Staarih
  209. StaffofSmashing
  210. Strider_Bond00J
  211. StrikeBlade
  212. SuperBrawler
  213. Supersmash777
  214. Superyoshiom
  215. Swampasaur
  216. TCT~Phantom
  217. TeenGirlSquad
  218. The Curious Volnutt
  219. The One Who Wrote This
  220. Thekewlusername
  221. T-Hell
  222. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  223. TheSpaceKing
  224. TheTactician
  225. thethirdkoopa
  226. TimeSmash
  227. TimeSmash
  228. ToothiestAura
  229. True Blue Warrior
  230. Turmalinium
  231. UltimateWario
  232. Ultinarok
  233. Vann Accessible
  234. Vegito2727
  235. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  236. Vintage Creep
  237. Violenceman
  238. walph
  239. Warheart_666
  240. Wigglytuff ★
  241. WhiteEaglePL
  242. Xenigma
  243. Xiivi
  244. xLemmy_KoopaX
  245. XxLtxX
  246. YoshiandToad
  247. Young Horsetail
  248. Your Hero
  249. zagman505
  250. Zandro
  251. ZanZero
  252. ZarroTsu
  253. ZeldaMaster
  254. Zulyar

Updated.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I don't know why I didn't tell you guys earlier, but I went and purchased Golden Sun for my Wii U on the EShop last weekend. I'm enjoying it so far, but I haven't been able to play much of it because of college, and as a matter of fact.....

I'm stuck at a point where I'm trying to move a boulder blocking a fence with psyenergy. Am I going the wrong way or something?

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I don't know why I didn't tell you guys earlier, but I went and purchased Golden Sun for my Wii U on the EShop last weekend. I'm enjoying it so far, but I haven't been able to play much of it because of college, and as a matter of fact.....

I'm stuck at a point where I'm trying to move a boulder blocking a fence with psyenergy. Am I going the wrong way or something?
If you're still in Vale, then yes. You have to come back to that Boulder way later, after you get more Psynergy.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

I don't think any character will ever get the sheer amount of hate Ridley did, at least not until their NPC reveal gets dragged out for over a year for no apparent reason. The K. Rool hate is in the same vein as those other examples, where it might not be as overtly loud, but it's the same sort treatment of the character as innately undesirable. "I don't like this character, therefore how can other people possibly like this character?"

Applies to Isaac too, really, albeit I see more of "How can you like this character when my creative bankruptcy leads me to believe that all he does is sword!" with him specifically.

Whoever's running the supporter list, you can add me, if it weren't clear, heh.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
That's me
  1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. ☆Jisatsu☆
  4. Accursed
  5. Adeptmune
  6. Agk0001
  7. AgatioGanon
  8. Aguki90
  9. aldelaro5
  10. Altais
  11. Amberloo
  12. andimidna
  13. Aqua Rock X
  14. AquaDork1
  15. Arteen
  16. Aureola
  17. Aurora Jenny
  18. Backgammon
  19. BandannaWaddleDee
  20. Bane84
  21. bassem6
  22. Bassoonist
  23. Bingoshi
  24. Bkupa666
  25. Blaziken
  26. BoN~
  27. BridgesWithTurtles
  28. Browny
  29. Buddy002
  30. Bunny8093
  31. Calane
  32. CactusBlah
  33. Cap'nChreest
  34. Captain Toad
  35. CardStealer1
  36. Chapter Surf
  37. CheckmateChuck
  38. CheeseBroJoe
  39. Cheezey Bites
  40. ChronoPenguin
  41. CliffJumper
  42. cocy965
  43. Coaltergists
  44. Crap-Zapper
  45. cybersai
  46. Dalek_Kolt
  47. Desert Croc
  48. Destroyer713
  49. Dezeray112
  50. Dhragen
  51. Diddy Kong
  52. Dimensionsword64
  53. DivinexRose
  54. DJ3DS
  55. Doncalot
  56. DraginHikari
  57. Drakonis
  58. Dromader
  59. DukeNapoleon
  60. DustyPumpkin
  61. e105beta
  62. Eagle
  63. EddyBearr
  64. ED Cantu
  65. Edlocke
  66. egaddmario
  67. ElPanandero
  68. EndlessChrom
  69. ethanrodgers223
  70. Falgor
  71. Falkoopa
  72. False Sense
  73. Felix_the_Slayer
  74. fenyx4
  75. ferioku
  76. FirstBlade
  77. Flareon
  78. Flintike
  79. fogbadge.
  80. foolssigma
  81. FreddyOnDrugs
  82. Geno Boost
  83. GladiusVortex
  84. GM_3826
  85. Gotann
  86. GraveEclipse567
  87. heylodom
  88. hwrdjacob
  89. iam8bit
  90. iDazedX_x
  91. IntelliHeath1
  92. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  93. isaac3000
  94. IvanQuote
  95. JaidynReiman
  96. Jak_spoon
  97. JDogindy
  98. JohnnySparkxs
  99. jweb22
  100. KCCHIEFS27
  101. KeniththeGatherer
  102. Keybladeguy
  103. Kikaru
  104. Kind Dedede
  105. KingShadow
  106. KiraYoshikage
  107. KirbyDragon
  108. Kirbyfan391
  109. Kisae
  110. Kokirikory
  111. Koori
  112. Kumatora
  113. Kycse
  114. Lady Palutena
  115. LaniusShrike
  116. LasermasterA
  117. Leafeon523
  118. LeeYawshee
  119. legendofrob1
  120. lightdasher
  121. Lightosia
  122. Linq
  123. Lone (Thirteenth)
  124. Lucimar
  125. Ludjinnado
  126. lunarum
  127. Lurxy
  128. M23-X0
  129. MagiusNecros
  130. MAGMIS
  131. Malcolm Belmont
  132. MaskO'Gears
  133. Master Rapier
  134. MasterMushroom
  135. Mav485
  136. Mega Bidoof
  137. Mendelsin
  138. MetalMario128
  139. Minato Arisato
  140. Mikegamer0608
  141. Mishudo
  142. MonopolyRubix
  143. MorbidAltruism
  144. Moydow
  145. mynameisv
  146. N3ON
  147. Neo Zero
  148. Niala
  149. Nimbostratus
  150. Ninjakid41592
  151. NitrusVirus
  152. NonSpecificGuy
  153. NoR4U
  154. Octillus
  155. Oddyesy
  156. Oniric Spriter
  157. Oracle_Summon
  158. Oz37
  159. Pacack
  160. Papagenos
  161. ParanoidDrone
  162. Pcubed007
  163. Phaazoid
  164. Plain Yogurt
  165. POKEMANIA
  166. PSIguy89
  167. R.O.B.
  168. Radical Beam
  169. Radori
  170. Raetah
  171. Really Shy Guy
  172. RegiGygas117
  173. Retro gamer
  174. RhymeswithEmpty
  175. Roger Smith
  176. Ryan
  177. Ryuutakeshi
  178. Sabrewulf238
  179. Sagittarius
  180. sandfall
  181. SanicJan
  182. Scatmansworld25
  183. Secret Sexytime
  184. Seleir
  185. SG9000
  186. sheik93
  187. Shinhed-echi
  188. Shog
  189. SirCamp
  190. skaaaa
  191. Skyblade12
  192. Skyfox2000
  193. Smash_Handle69
  194. SmashBro99
  195. smashkirby
  196. SmashShadow
  197. SmilingMad
  198. SMX
  199. Solfiner
  200. someonetookjacob
  201. SonicLink125
  202. SorrowOfAcheron
  203. SoulofKhaos
  204. Spatman
  205. Spazzy_D
  206. Spootondorf
  207. Sqid
  208. SSBFan
  209. Staarih
  210. StaffofSmashing
  211. Strider_Bond00J
  212. StrikeBlade
  213. SuperBrawler
  214. Supersmash777
  215. Superyoshiom
  216. Swampasaur
  217. TCT~Phantom
  218. TeenGirlSquad
  219. The Curious Volnutt
  220. The One Who Wrote This
  221. Thekewlusername
  222. T-Hell
  223. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  224. TheSpaceKing
  225. TheTactician
  226. thethirdkoopa
  227. TimeSmash
  228. TimeSmash
  229. ToothiestAura
  230. True Blue Warrior
  231. Turmalinium
  232. UltimateWario
  233. Ultinarok
  234. Vann Accessible
  235. Vegito2727
  236. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  237. Vintage Creep
  238. Violenceman
  239. walph
  240. Warheart_666
  241. Wigglytuff ★
  242. WhiteEaglePL
  243. Xenigma
  244. Xiivi
  245. xLemmy_KoopaX
  246. XxLtxX
  247. YoshiandToad
  248. Young Horsetail
  249. Your Hero
  250. zagman505
  251. Zandro
  252. ZanZero
  253. ZarroTsu
  254. ZeldaMaster
  255. Zulyar

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
WHY?

I would like this to be Isaac's victory theme:
All these years play Mario power tennis and now hearing this. I can see why Isaac victory fanfare is the same Victory fanfare in mario power tennis when ou win. THE SAME.

I gonna said this I play power tennis then Golden Sun. After freaking 8 years or more.
Play golden sun, I found out it was the same victory fanfare... Isaac is like always Taunting me or what. My life is a lie.

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Sooo... I finally bought Golden Sun on the Wii U Virtual Console the other day. I just got out of Vale with Isaac and Garet. The plot seems somewhat simple, but at least interesting enough to push through to the end. Is this game known for having a deep plot, or not? Either way, it is not an issue for me. I'm just curious. :) The battle system is quite different from what I'm used to, though it does vaguely remind me of Pokemon. Then again, I haven't played that many RPGs (I've only played Pokemon, Xenoblade, and maybe FE: Awakening if that counts?) I'm really liking the game so far! :)

Top Bottom