• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Splatoon lost my interest when they mentioned perks.
Up the Psynergy!

Page 300 means:

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Reposting cuz new page. Ooh, page 300 in fact. Neat!

http://strawpoll.me/4049926

This is for 4chan's tourney thing. Normally I wouldn't care but apparently 4chan will flood the poll with ballots for the winner. This isn't the final round or anything, but currently Inkling is winning this matchup.

So let's hop to it! We need to even things out!

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Reposting cuz new page. Ooh, page 300 in fact. Neat!

This is four 4chan's tourney thing. Normally I wouldn't care but apparently 4chan will flood the poll with ballots for the winner. This isn't the final round or anything, but currently Inkling is winning this matchup.

Voted.

Awesome that we're at 300 pages. We've come quite a long way.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
How can you tell if somethings trending on twitter? Is it just that you see lots of posts using the hash tag?

I don't use twitter so I haven't a clue.

SanicJan

Smash Cadet
How can you tell if something's trending on twitter? Is it just that you see lots of posts using the hash tag?

I don't use twitter so I haven't a clue.
There's a trending bar. In the search bar with a # you can see what # is trending. If it's one of the top in the search bar it's trending and if it's on the trending bar it's a very popular trend.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
In a way I'm not too fussed about that 4chan poll because King K Rool is probably going to steamroll everyone anyway.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Isaac has pulled ahead! Let's see if we can cinch it!

In a way I'm not too fussed about that 4chan poll because King K Rool is probably going to steamroll everyone anyway.
Probably true, but it won't be for lack of Isaac fans trying! Plus hopefully the further he gets the more attention he'll garner, even if it is just 4chan. Every bit counts.

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
Some dweebs on 4chan tend to make big fuss over what turns out to be nothing in the end. Seing how few people voted on the Isaac/Inkling poll so far, the winner of that whole tournament will probably not affect the ballot in ways measureable in the end.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Some dweebs on 4chan tend to make big fuss over what turns out to be nothing in the end. Seing how few people voted on the Isaac/Inkling poll so far, the winner of that whole tournament will probably not affect the ballot in ways measureable in the end.
I still wouldn't turn down a few hundred votes in Isaac's favour.

Not that I think he'll actually end up winning this but ehh. I mean next round (assuming he wins this one) he's going up against either Snake or Banjo.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Just voted on the 4chan poll and Isaac was winning. Also, I've managed to got 12 votes for Isaac, let's keep the pace.

300 pages hype, next hype will be Isaac in Sm4sh.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
It's been 300 pages since our support began. Now finally Isaac might be ready to depart on his journey to Smash... :)

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

This is for 4chan's tourney thing. Normally I wouldn't care but apparently 4chan will flood the poll with ballots for the winner. This isn't the final round or anything, but currently Inkling is winning this matchup.

Lol, I see Isaac ahead. Voted Isaac anyway. The Kutthroats are talking about it, as well.

I don't think it'll matter much, but still, I did my duty. In the end it'll probably be Isaac and K. Rool, and K. Rool will of course just steamroll right over everyone. Still, as long as we keep voting Isaac (and K. Rool)~

300 pages ZOMG!

My main hype is if Isaac, Felix and or Matthew make it in it can't be long before Golden Sun 4 on 3ds!
Well, ideally Felix and Matthew would be reskins of Isaac.

cybersai

Smash Ace
If we only get two DLC characters (not counting Lucas or Wolf), I'm sure it will be King K. Rool and Isaac.

Isaac definitely seems to be the second most wanted after K. Rool, so as long as we get more than one DLC character we should be fine.

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
I love the frequency in which messages keep popping up in this thread today. Everytime I check Smashboards, there are 5 or more new messages. Don't think this thread has been this active since the day the 3ds version came out and we were all keeping our fingers crossed for Isaac not to be an Assist Trophy.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Well the poll only lasts about 30 minutes so we're going to have put some serious firepower under this if we want to even have a chance.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I have little confidence Isaac can beat Banjo. This is a horrible matchup. If this was before Phil Spencer's Banjo statement and Nintendo's statement about third-parties, I think Isaac would solidly win. But Banjo will steamroll Isaac for sure.

I did my duty and voted Isaac, though.

Top Bottom