• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there anyway to cancel the lag bair has upon landing?

MC=3

Smash Cadet
It's usually how my friend grab their kills, so I tend not to use Bowser's bair a lot, but it's a **** good move so I was wondering if there was anyway to shield out of it or avoid it entirely.

Beo

Smash Apprentice
Jump higher. Bowser does a flip sort of when he does it, so if you let him do the flip the lag is pretty small.

I really only use it to kill.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
you can't cancel the lag on it so use it for killing mostly. Use Fair to do your dirty work. (although it too has lag on it upon landing its has less lag then Bair)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Hahaha don't all the Bowser mains with they could cancel lag. xD

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
really the only time i use it for edgeguarding and killing in the air

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
It's basically worse than all of your other aerials (except dair ofc) for anything other than edgeguarding, only use it to KO those off the stage, in that regard it's awsome.

Buuman

Smash Ace
There is this amazing way to cancel moves in brawl. It's called AUTO CANCELLING! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Other than the obvious Auto Cancel, I would like to point out that the Bair's landing lag is less than it looks like. You can move and do attacks about halfway through his getting up animation. Sure, the lag is still pretty bad, but not nearly as bad as it seems.

Most people have probably already realized that, and it isn't a huge deal I guess, but it might help those that didn't know.

Top Bottom