• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Hey Julian, sorry for the late response.

I am going to a pokemon card game tournament for the next 2 weekends, would people be interested in a tourney on the 23rd (friday) or 24th (saturday)?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Im done with that friday cuz its the day after my birfday.

WE CAN ALL CELEBRATE HOW THANKFUL YOU GUYS ARE FOR MY BIRTH!

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
lol at these gif wars.

can't remember whether i addressed this already, but we ran over by nearly an hour last time (this was my fault). they were gracious and allowed us to finish, but that can't happen again. doubles will start at 12:30. call ahead to register if need be; not waiting for anyone. i want to start singles by 3:30

also, i'd like remove japes for teams. i only saw one match played on it, but it was not compelling. since we restricted the singles' stage list last time, i'm open to expanding it this time. . .thoughts?

edit: expanding as in a diverse cp list

Violence

Smash Lord
YO.

If it's the 24th, I'd be able to make it(unless my family christmas dinner gets in the way.)

Should we do a "week before Apex" prep tournament?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
HI i am now confirmed for this tournament rofl (don't ask. brandon is too good)
edit: and by that I mean the one this weekend, not the one on the 24th or whatever

Edit edit: omg zac <3 <3 let's win teams

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
pewpewu <3 well I'm gonna be in norcal all friday afternoon too so maybe we could play friday if you're busy saturday?

Edit: oh yeah, one important thing. My Greyhound back to Seattle is at 11:35 PM from San Jose. Can someone give me a ride to the Greyhound terminal? I'll pay for gas or whatever. O_O thanks!!

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Don't know if I can make it to this one because of tutoring, but I will try to make it to singles at least if I can.

x Mackadotious

Smash Rookie
wtf! toph, we should team or at least play before the tourny.

just put pokemon stadium back on and keep kongo 64 for teams. and let us ban, i dont wanna be forced to play a jiggs/samus/peach on dreamland or a marth on FD/YS if im not allowed to force people on stadium.

inb4 "said the space animal main"

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
wait, pokemon stadium isn't a counterpick?

also hell yea let's definitely play nick!! I already told zac I'd team with him but if we get a chance to teams friendly/MM people then I'm hella down lol. double nick/toph confusion team yo

gonna try to make it to this :3
yessssssssssssss

Top Bottom