• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is shiek ur most aggressive main

legion598

Smash Ace
i find shiek to be my most aggressive main because it just fits her speed and locking ability i find that i endlessly approach and chase the opponent with her unless im charging needles of course

Exile724

Smash Cadet
Sheik is my only character so I wouldn't know but I think she can be used very well aggresively.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I almost feel entirely too aggressive as Sheik.

It was once this way with Zelda and I really need to get that back, and I have fun being generally aggressive but Sheik is by far the most aggressive character I use.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I would say my Sheik is, but even some of my charaters that shouldn't be playing aggressive(Zelda,Samus, Link), I still play extremely aggressive. I'm so used to melee but if I want to start winning consistently against some of the better characters, i'm probably going to be forced to play more conservative.

Tezmata

Smash Apprentice
In comparison to ZSS, I play Sheik a little more defensively until I see an opening, and then I'm aggressive to the extreme until I feel like I'm threatened again, then I retreat again, rinse, and repeat.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
The Sheik I've developed is incredibly defensive. All I do is needle camp and tilts. Sometimes I have to do aerials/edgeguard. Sigh, what a bother..

Oh and I spam the **** out of down smash.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
my sheik is very agressive, more than my Link. (joint main)
anyways I learnt my sheik was too agressive when I was playing a very good G&W player and realised that G&W eats agressive sheik's for breakfast =/

Top Bottom