• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Sexual Fire real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexual-Fire

Smash Rookie
I am a sexual beast I have sex almost as much as I own Jumpfreak….strike that reverse it… it is my job and my hobby but it seems smash has become a sexless pit from witch nothing sexual may escape this thread is an investigation into the life of the smasher and there relationship with there urges!! Do you ignore them or is there something about smash that drives them away much like WOW and other games of lower quality. Tell me have you ever been getting it on and had the nothing but wave dashing and L-cancelling stuck in your head? Have you ever tried the asking a girl out but all you can say is “Would you like to go to the fountain of dreams and reflec a laser between the two of us till one of our reflecters pop and then get upsmasher?” I need to know! Children lend your voices to me!!!!!!!!!

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Yeah chicks be all like "Oh Nate, make me wavedash everywhere" and I just pull my controller out and SHFFL all over their face and Im like "nah..... there are enough mindgames with one nate in the world, let alone two, heaven forbid three"

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
lol I think I remember I played you sexual at a gameclucks tourney a long time ago. :laugh: You were funny then too.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok kids, that's enough.

BTW, replying to spam is considered spam as well. Just so ya know. Ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom