• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is my kirby n00b?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jab456

Smash Rookie
today i had a brawl with one of my friends after a owned him he said i spam to much with my hammer and stone but i use it as a combo is this n00bish?

Jab456

Smash Rookie
well when i get smashed i DI then use hammer for mindgames and if they juggle me i stone and combo with hammer and then Dair

Pink murder

Smash Ace
If those are the only times you use them, then your friend is probably a sore looser ^^
Don't worry, your kirby is fine.
Although may i recommend not getting too predictable with your moves. If you use hammer every time you get smashed, then it wouldn't be considered a mindgame :p. And if you use stone every time your juggled, then your probably going to get predicted and punished for it.

Askewen

Smash Rookie
today i had a brawl with one of my friends after a owned him he said i spam to much with my hammer and stone but i use it as a combo is this n00bish?
I dont think so,Hammer's and Stones are easy to dodge,especially stones,since you can grab Kirby's when they are Stones.

Jab456

Smash Rookie
thanks for the help guys and ill try to work on that Pink murder^_^

Allyssa

Smash Rookie
I think that if you use that as a combo you favor, then I would probably stick with it. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but it can't hurt to mix it up a little. ;) I just don't like it when people constantly use Kirbicide.

Askewen

Smash Rookie
I think that if you use that as a combo you favor, then I would probably stick with it. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but it can't hurt to mix it up a little. ;) I just don't like it when people constantly use Kirbicide.
Theres no problem with mixing,as long youre not using the same move over and over again.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Please go ahead and use the Kirby Help Desk for questions like this and when you do get some videos, please feel free to use the Rate My Kirby thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom