• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Kirby a Bad MU for Sheik?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman9746

Smash Cadet
Hi! So most people in the smash community think sheik has no bad mu and needs a nerf. Well i think kirby has 6:4 on sheik; and this is why:

She can crouch under needles some fairs
She is super floaty, so your not gonna get crazy combos and no bf out of f-throw
She can combo you from 0 to 40 if she gets a grab
multiple jumps so were most likely not gonna get early kills
She can poke us before our fair comes out on the short hop.
If she inhales , catches you and gets needles, GOOD LUCK. This will force sheik to approach.

These are a few reasons why I think this is a bad MU for sheik. So give me your opinions down below. Thanks!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
lmao "she"

#s 2, 5, and 6 arent exactly true

Kirby does not beat Sheik; and I know like hella people say he does on streams and stuff... and honestly its probably thought so because of mathup inexperience. They dont know how do deal with crouch, and they get hit by bad Dairs. To get grabbed for his Fthrow combos you would have to either be in lag too close to kirby, not react to Kirby's slow dash up into grab, or have a shield habit. Obviously smart players will try to find good ways to grab Sheik, but its harder than most people might think for Kirby to actually catch Sheik to grab her. Kirby gets bodied by characters who are faster than him and/or have projectiles. Yeah he can duck needles, but you arent gonna be ducking the whole match. Sheik gets the lead, its over for Kirby. If Kirby gets the lead, its not all that bad; Kirbys too slow to outcamp sheik even with needles.

Sheiks, tell this man!

Last edited:

Flowen231

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I have a buddy that I often spar with where I practice this MU, it's really not so bad when you figure out how to catch the duck, and with time ticking, he can't exactly play keep away forever.

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710
Kirby doesn't win the matchup, but he definitely gives sheik trouble. She's just annoying for sheik. We still win (WE IZ TOP TIER) but kirby does better than most against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom