• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is king dedede the strongest character

Super S bros brawl

Smash Cadet
i have read alot of info of king dedede and it all says that he is the strongest character i was just wondering if people agree with this

samdaballer

Smash Ace
he has the strongest move in the game, which is his forward smash, not counting final smashes, as in all around, ike may be stronger, i'm not sure, but D3 is most def. better

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
U ask this in the DDD forum so expect lots of yesses (hope I typed that right).

If yor are talking about the strongest attack in the game then his fsmash is definantly up there.

If you are talking about all around then I am not sure cause I dont really use that many other chars.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
strongest move in the game is GaW's 9'd side B. but overall, I would have to say either snake or ike are the strongest characters. but d3's definitely up there

RedBoo

Smash Rookie
He's definitely not the *best* allround, from what I've seen.
However he is one of the strongest.

LoyalSoldier

Smash Apprentice
He is the best Heavy weight IMO. His chain grab gives a way to rack up the damage in a quick and efficient manner and his has decent recovery and other abilities.

Though best over all I don't agree with, but definitely a good character.

kreechure

Smash Rookie
Umm lord i think you're a bit off. He can kill with a fully charged at around 17% and an uncharged at about 48%

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Bowser's f-smash is pretty close to 3D's f-smash, innit? But Ganondorf definatedly takes the spot. Average of 6 hits with Ganon, and your enemy is dead. Not like any of that matters. All of the really strong attacks are very situational, as a good opponent is not very likely to get hit with them. Too laggy.

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
He is the best Heavy weight IMO. His chain grab gives a way to rack up the damage in a quick and efficient manner and his has decent recovery and other abilities.

Though best over all I don't agree with, but definitely a good character.
Snake is a heavy weight. Therfore you lose.

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
he can ko ppl at 48% with a fully charged foward smash depends on what you mean by strongest tho.
Sounds like somebody read the strategy guide. I don't remember much, but I do remember a line that said something like that.

But I do believe that GDorf's FSmash is the strongest in the game.
And on a semi related note: GDorf's Warlock punch is most likely the strongest special in the game.

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
actually snakes fsmash is stronger then d3's, i was interested in how ridicules snake was so i tested a couple things and compared snake to people, d3 is second in terms of power to snakes fsmash.....

strange to me tho is how ridiculesley strong G&W's judgement is, it dominates everything for horizontal killing power, ike is like 3rd for foward smashes followed by marth and bowser very closely ( i aactually never tested dk tho, hmm) ganons warlock punch is up there with d3 but his foward smash doesnt quite compare, still strong tho.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
he can ko ppl at 48% with a fully charged foward smash depends on what you mean by strongest tho.
He can K.O. people at 17% with a fully charged fsmash. learn your character :p

Aside from fsmash and fully charged jet hammer, there isn't anything else that sticks out as WHOA SUPER STRONG from him =\
lawl... gordo, utilt, fsmash usmash, dsmash, dash attack, bair, jet hammer. DDD's hella strong.

actually snakes fsmash is stronger then d3's, i was interested in how ridicules snake was so i tested a couple things and compared snake to people, d3 is second in terms of power to snakes fsmash.....

strange to me tho is how ridiculesley strong G&W's judgement is, it dominates everything for horizontal killing power, ike is like 3rd for foward smashes followed by marth and bowser very closely ( i aactually never tested dk tho, hmm) ganons warlock punch is up there with d3 but his foward smash doesnt quite compare, still strong tho.
ddd's fsmash does more knockback and damage than snakes does.

people on this thread irritate me V__V...

meestertiny

Smash Cadet
have your head say hello to your *** when you finally get hit by that fsmash
or wake up the next day with gordo spikes digging deep into your face

your pick.

LoyalSoldier

Smash Apprentice
Hm... Nintendo Official Guide says Snake is a heavyweight. Debatable?
I think he is a little too fast to be called a heavy weight. I guess some could see him that way, but he isn't slow.

Either way we are making a mountain out of a mole hill. D3 is surprisingly good for how slow he seems.

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
Strongest Move I thought was 3 PK flashes out of an oil panic countered by an Ike, countered by another Ike

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
He does possess an f-smash capable of KOing anyone below 60% damage. Of course, it's very slow so that it can't be abused (I never use it much anyway). Bowser does rival Dedede in a few spots though.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
d3 owns too much. idk if the tier list makes him like number 3 or 4 id be able to take any nyumber 1. lolol well with more tranining .

Top Bottom