• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it the man who makes the pawnch?

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
its captain falcon who makes the pawnch epic. just immagine ness doing a falcon pawnch it wouldnt be epic at all.he'll just look stupid

Kieso

Smash Cadet
I think the falcon needs to get recognized, and the captain is the one who can do it.

with their powers combined...

ps. how do i change bowser to CF?(beside my name)

the real silvers

Smash Rookie
Snake is for noobs.
Yup.

it's funny how he says "LUCKILY i main snake". no you main snake because you heard he was the best and therefore wanted to main the best character to give you the best chance of winning.

i'm not saying that is a good thing or a bad thing, but luck doesn't have anything to do with why you main snake.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
dude man Snake is not for noobs MK is, watch ace vs Niko he tries to use Snake against him, all he does is spam Ftilit and Utilt and gets ***** by Niko's peach, when he's MK he spams shuttle loop and whorenado and wins

get it right people

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i dont think it matters who you use. if you cant beat someone dont give the "cheap character" excuse, you have the choice to use the same "cheap character" if you want to. but you dont by choice. stop johning.

degypr

Smash Cadet
It's the man who does the punch. Falcon is so hardcore that he can tell himself to do a fire punch with asplodic power even though it interfers with the laws of what a human can do. The answer to this question is that Falcon isn't human. Falcon is a God.

Top Bottom