• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to go underneath Final Destination with wolf?

MetalGuitaristX

Smash Rookie
I've come close to getting it, i'm just wondering if it's at all possible. I've seen it done with characters I would have never though would be able to, so just wondering if wolf can do it too ya know?

MetalGuitaristX

Smash Rookie
Can't go under FD, but you can go under Battlefield, Lylat and Smashville.
Lylat really? Hrm, and Battlefeild as well? i've tryed on battle feild, i guess i just need to try harder, i'm going to continue trying to get under FD never know maybe with enough timing it's actually possible.

JCav

Smash Lord
battlefield is easy, you can just b reversal...

or you can lightstep>nair/bair/fair/uair/blaster/b reversal blaster>double jump> up b

its what i do for hours like everyday

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I don't do it in tourney because it's risky. Many times, if you don't have the momentum or screw up, you can't get to the other side. At least, this is from my experience. And I don't use B reversal to get to the other side. As long as you fall against the ledge without grabbing it and DI into the stage, you should be able to get to the other side.

Top Bottom