• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is it possible for two people to play Wi-Fi on the same Wii?

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
like, say for example you have a friend. you both want to play on Wi-Fi but on the same Wii against other people somewhere else. would they implement that or have they already hinted it?

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible, becauce of Mario Smash Football Charged. There was it also possible to play with one or two friend against others. In SSBB there would be no problem to give it the same function.
The only question would be if you can only play against Friends form the friedncode.

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Oh, that would be totally awesome!
I could team up with my brother, yea. xD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Is it possible, becauce of Mario Smash Football Charged. There was it also possible to play with one or two friend against others. In SSBB there would be no problem to give it the same function.
The only question would be if you can only play against Friends form the friedncode.
There we go. I'm guessing you don't have a wii GhostAnime?

happyskills

Smash Cadet
What I was wondering was if we could play Wii to Wii in WLAN. I thought yeah then we wouldn't have to play splitscreen...then I remembered, it's Smash Bros. XD

sirmackerel

Smash Apprentice
I hope that you'll be able to search for 2v2 or FFA games in random matchmaking if two people can play wi-fi on the same wii.

Top Bottom