• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it me or... sonic looks a bit overpowered?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Sonic + Bunny Hood....so many people are gonna run off the stage xD

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I find it amazing how people's opinion on Sonic changed so much in such a short time...

I remember when everyone said "SONIC SUCKS!!!" Saying he was hard to control, seemed slow in the air.. or whatever..

After a couple of 2 minute tests, everyone's opinion has drastically changed.

SSBB is clearly a very deep game... I wonder how everyone's opinion will change after they have all the time on their hands to test him further.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
I find it amazing how people's opinion on Sonic changed so much in such a short time...

I remember when everyone said "SONIC SUCKS!!!" Saying he was hard to control, seemed slow in the air.. or whatever..

After a couple of 2 minute tests, everyone's opinion has drastically changed.

SSBB is clearly a very deep game... I wonder how everyone's opinion will change after they have all the time on their hands to test him further.
Exactly i hated when everyone said that now there all praising him saying he was a nice addition whereas noone remember the times he got flamed by fanatics.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Exactly i hated when everyone said that now there all praising him saying he was a nice addition whereas noone remember the times he got flamed by fanatics.
Actually, the same goes for ANY character.

Any character which is not on the generic roster will get bashed and flamed.. But the hatred will only last until he/she is playable. Then everyone will go like:
"ZOMG!!! I'M GONNA MAIN OLIMAR!!!"

I think everyone will be happy with any inclusions, in the end.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
So true they all flame like I want Lloyd from tales of symphonia in brawl, Yes i get flamed but if by any chance Sakurai puts him in brawl then everyone's going to be saying things like "OMG he's my main" and the flames with obviously stop.

vastler

Smash Apprentice
do you think the sonic-fan who play his early game can control him easier as in brawl his control is simmalier to his early game

LuCKy

Smash Master
im tired and bored so i dont really wanna read everybody elses posts lol but sonic was not overpowered at all from what i remember it was really hard to kill people and he didnt have a lot of high damaging moves.....he was very fast though lol so it will be interesting to so how fast he can be controlled and how fast he can rack up damage:)

Top Bottom