• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is it me, or has sakurai been watching too much anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
nice job stealing a mod's name^

on topic: some of these characters are basically anime in themselves. pokemon etc

Banks

Smash Hero
pikachu looks that character from an anime called pokemone. i believe his name was PIKACHU

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Haha, wow. That connection to Salamence is weird and funny. o.O =D
Thank Homeless for that...I just wanted to make a visual interpretation of what he said... I found it funny too

timbu

Smash Apprentice
the hammer one is win.

I'm such a sarcastic person that when I see people that can't detect sarcasm, I want to give them a bouquet of flowers.

Darkurai

Smash Master
xdfghdfnfvdfghvhdfghgs

Sorry. I was banging my head on the keyboard.

Zacoftheaxes

Smash Cadet
Forget the abnormal likness to anime, look at the shadow of the kirgy kick wario pic, the shadow looks like Dedede.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
Forget the abnormal likness to anime, look at the shadow of the kirgy kick wario pic, the shadow looks like Dedede.
wth >.< i hate how people look to hard for something and mistake somthing as simple as a cloud or shadow for somethign totaly different!

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
If you ask me, I say Sakurai has been playing too many video games. I Mean that guy in the red hat looks almost exactly like mario.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
It looks like this is going to be similar to the Doctor Mario returning thread, except it's based on anime. *Sigh*

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
I thought the doctor mario returnig thread was a riot. In fact I'm supprised that you didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom