• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it just me...

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I still don't have a secondary. I always tell myself I'm going to pick one up, but it never happens. My second best character is actually probably CF just because I screw around with him in friendlies fairly often.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I main Pit with IC's and is trying to improve MK to the position...("no duh" says my sig...) Also, Lucas is just fine the way he is (I played him and his game before). He's just a poor innocent kid who led a sad life...

lain

Smash Master
I still don't have a secondary. I always tell myself I'm going to pick one up, but it never happens. My second best character is actually probably CF just because I screw around with him in friendlies fairly often.
pick up DDD or metaknight

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
D3 and Diddy here.
I think I'd be called gay for each of those 3 characters I mentioned. XD

Smasher89

Smash Lord
IC/Snake IC to take care of most things not named G&W,
Snake too feed the canibalism turtle with granades that will explode in less then 3 seconds. That and a second character too use againt MK if someone happens to be extreemly good with him at avoiding grabs, just to get hit by C4's...

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
If his hand was near or touching his genitals, Claus would have to be sexauly attracted, that means some sort of blushing on his face or a odd face, he doesn't >.>

Case closed =P

Teh Future

Smash Master
D3 isn't gay...diddy is really gay and annoying >_>
Is this a joke? lol D3 is by far the gayest character in the history of smash. At least other characters whos entire metagame is based off of grabs actually has to work for the grab and use skill to punish people for it. Dedede's just like "LAWL I grabbed you from across final destination gimmi 45%"

Playing DeDeDe feels like playing Mario Party, where you win all the minigames and then land on chance time and loose all of your stars to CPU peach on easy.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Is this a joke? lol D3 is by far the gayest character in the history of smash. At least other characters whos entire metagame is based off of grabs actually has to work for the grab and use skill to punish people for it. Dedede's just like "LAWL I grabbed you from across final destination gimmi 45%"

Playing DeDeDe feels like playing Mario Party, where you win all the minigames and then land on chance time and loose all of your stars to CPU peach on easy.
I still don't think D3 is gay lol...cause if I say he's gay, then I'd have to say IC's are pretty gay also---and that's something I'll never admit...XD

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I approve of this thread....

Anyway...

Ness is kinda cool...

So are the Ice Climbers.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
My second best character is actually probably CF just because I screw around with him in friendlies fairly often.
XD Same here! In fact, I claim to secondary Kirby/GaW/Ness but I often go all IC in tourney. I play CF in friendlies more than I play IC though.

I still think people underestimate how cute Mr. GaW is though. :C

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Ness and Lucas are the version of Popo and Nana, because they all have big heads. Except the Mother boys don't have pupils or anything. xD

My username tells it. :]

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
=O Ness and (exspecally) Lucas are not lover >.<

Nintendo likes to make people with big heads :3

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Wario's up smash makes him have a big head

King Dedede's Up tilt too.

Ness always has a big head.