• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it just me or does fox have a lot of lag time after every smash?

JJBro1

Smash Journeyman
It seems like there is a lot of lag time after fox does a smash. I almost refrain from using down smash because he comes up so slow and i get punished all the time. His upsmash has a lot of lag time to. And oh does he ever take forever to put up his shield. I don't know i guess i have to get this off of my chest because all of these things cost me a close match just now and i'm pretty frustrated. And a little bit off topic but has this ever happened to you? When your in a free for all and your getting juggled, doesn't it seem like you always land right in front of someone's smash? Like almost every time i side b back on to the stage i always land in front of the feet of someone else and get creamed. So yea discuss.

•Col•

Smash Champion
It seems like there is a lot of lag time after fox does a smash. I almost refrain from using down smash because he comes up so slow and i get punished all the time. His upsmash has a lot of lag time to. And oh does he ever take forever to put up his shield. I don't know i guess i have to get this off of my chest because all of these things cost me a close match just now and i'm pretty frustrated. And a little bit off topic but has this ever happened to you? When your in a free for all and your getting juggled, doesn't it seem like you always land right in front of someone's smash? Like almost every time i side b back on to the stage i always land in front of the feet of someone else and get creamed. So yea discuss.
lol.... xD

...I hope these posts aren't supposed to be serious... >_>;;

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Yes, i know it's a troll. That's why I'll take this time to make some comments on brawl.
pretty much every smash in the game has too much lag afterward (except a few, like MK's dsmash)
Simple solution: DON'T MISS.

JJBro1

Smash Journeyman
what makes me a troll? I just want to see if i wasn't the only one that thinks this.

Acex27

Smash Apprentice
Wanna complain about lag? Try to win a match using only ganondorf, preferably spamming warlock punch, maybe a few smashes. I guarantee you'll have a lot more to say on the ganondorf boards.

Irsic

Smash Ace
The only smash that gets me punished is down smash, but even then it's still fast.

And the reason you're getting creamed by side b over onto the stage is because your opponents know you're going to do that, and have figured out the distance, so try getting on the stage a different way.

Top Bottom