• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it fair to say that Chudat is the best Kirby?

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I mean, he's placing very well going solo Kirby and thats against the toughest people in the world at the moment, Forte, M2k, azen, omni, boss all of those.

Gonzo, H1roshi and T!mmy are the only other Kirbys I know.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I was tempted to record some of his Kirby vids yesterday.. but I was too lazy/started playing friendlies with Kirbstir.

Boss beat Chu's Kirby and Forte, M2K, Azen, Omni, Raftbuilder, and G-reg all placed higher than him yesterday.

But yeah he's pretty good with Kirby :p

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
I practice 5 hours a day, almost every day. I haven't found anyone in SW Va that can beat me. My only problem is finding a way to get recognized for being good. Not any tournaments to get exposed to the community. Hoping this SoVa tourney I'm going to will be a good time. If anyone lives in Virginia, around Roanoke, or would be willing to drive to Roanoke to smash, you can come to my house!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
5 hours a day doesn't beat years of experience...

Brawl has only been out since March but Chu has been playing Smash for years. For him, reading an opponent is easy as reading... stuff.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
I have been too. I didn't really play for like money or anything until brawl. I was pretty good at melee as well. I'm not saying I'm as good as Chu, but I'd like to hope that I'm somewhere up there. Let's play on wifi sometime, do you have a pretty good wifi connection?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I heard his Kirby learned the kaoi ken technique from sucking up Goku from Dragonball Z. Thats why his Kirby is red. lol.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I use to love that show when I was younger :( I saw all of the regular DBZ episodes but none of the GT. They were lameoooo.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I was tempted to record some of his Kirby vids yesterday.. but I was too lazy/started playing friendlies with Kirbstir.

Boss beat Chu's Kirby and Forte, M2K, Azen, Omni, Raftbuilder, and G-reg all placed higher than him yesterday.

But yeah he's pretty good with Kirby :p
Forte, M2k and Omni are three best MKs in the world though and G Reg and Azen are just gods. As is Chudat which is why he atleast placed near them. Also Chudat may have lost to Boss, but he ranked higher overall.

Are you telling me you could have had vids?!1 You great hairy mammoth!

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
Forte, M2k and Omni are three best MKs in the world though and G Reg and Azen are just gods. As is Chudat which is why he atleast placed near them. Also Chudat may have lost to Boss, but he ranked higher overall.

Are you telling me you could have had vids?!1 You great hairy mammoth!
lol Boss beat Chudat b/c boss and i are in the same crew. He knows every Kirby trick there is. Plus he plays mario a tough opponent to play against. Plus Boss is pretty aggressive which is tough for Kirby to handle. Plus that Cape is Godly. Greg and all them play MK and Snake lol i dont care how Good Chu its just to hard to beat people like PC Chris when u have a character disadvantage.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
Melee videos are so much more exciting than brawl. I like playing brawl just as much. PC Chris was really good.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
Snake is just lame. It's like having a Honda Civic, you're super generic and everyone sees you as so. Just because everyone has that gay *** car doesn't mean you should too! In the end, Snake is lame.

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
^Oh, so I take it you're one of those scrubs that will only use a low tier character. Get over yourself.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yeah they're amazing.

I know, Boss if a friggin beast.

Gonzo, you live in the area? I don't think I've ever played you before.

jtowns... not sure what to say. First thing is that you probably aren't up there.. no offense but it's just a fact. And no my internet connection actually is pretty terrible, it freezes for minutes at a time :[ But I'm moving within a couple weeks and hopefully will have a better connection by then, so I'll let you know.

ChuDat's Kirby = Kirboku

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I practice 5 hours a day, almost every day. I haven't found anyone in SW Va that can beat me. My only problem is finding a way to get recognized for being good. Not any tournaments to get exposed to the community. Hoping this SoVa tourney I'm going to will be a good time. If anyone lives in Virginia, around Roanoke, or would be willing to drive to Roanoke to smash, you can come to my house!
Um, you aren't good unless you're placing high every tourney, and you are playing top players. Practicing Brawl for 5 hours every day doesn't mean balls if you don't actually play people in real life.

To be honest, I seriously doubt if you're even better than me, lol.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
Yeah they're amazing.

I know, Boss if a friggin beast.

Gonzo, you live in the area? I don't think I've ever played you before.

jtowns... not sure what to say. First thing is that you probably aren't up there.. no offense but it's just a fact. And no my internet connection actually is pretty terrible, it freezes for minutes at a time :[ But I'm moving within a couple weeks and hopefully will have a better connection by then, so I'll let you know.

ChuDat's Kirby = Kirboku
Not sure if we have played each other. We may have been at the same tourney's and never played or maybe just never gone to the same tourneys whats ur brawl tag?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I just go by Smash God at tourneys. Actually, I haven't been to a tourney in a while before Chu's yesterday, but hopefully I'll be going to more now. I've been pretty busy =/

EDIT: If you need to find me at a tourney I always have a black bag with me. I'm actually 14 but I look older :p Above my character's head there'll be an R. Don't think anyone else uses that so it shouldn't be too hard to find me.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
"First thing is that you probably aren't up there.. no offense but it's just a fact."

Probably as in I'm not sure of your capabilities, and then you instantly follow it up from your insecurity to it being a fact? Sorry that just seems a bit wrong :( You have no reason to say I'm good or bad. And anyone that wants to play, I'm open any time. Wifi or irl, I will find a way to come play you. Making assumptions is the worst thing you can do when you don't even know someone.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
There is a high probability that you aren't up there

^fact

Nobody has really heard of you or seen you play pros or seen any high placings from you in a tourney.. also you've only been a member of smashboards for a few months while pretty much every American pro has been here for atleast a few years.. Do you even know what a wavedash is?

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
There is a high probability that you aren't up there

^fact

Nobody has really heard of you or seen you play pros or seen any high placings from you in a tourney.. also you've only been a member of smashboards for a few months while pretty much every American pro has been here for atleast a few years.. Do you even know what a wavedash is?
^This

Seriously, the fact that he made such a post kinda sells it, because generally good players put out the vibe of awesome, not "eh...he sounds like a noob"

EDIT: Also, way to ignore my questions ptowns, don't think I don't notice that ****.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
"First thing is that you probably aren't up there.. no offense but it's just a fact."

Probably as in I'm not sure of your capabilities, and then you instantly follow it up from your insecurity to it being a fact? Sorry that just seems a bit wrong :( You have no reason to say I'm good or bad. And anyone that wants to play, I'm open any time. Wifi or irl, I will find a way to come play you. Making assumptions is the worst thing you can do when you don't even know someone.

There's almost no one out there who is any good at all that hasn't played in a decent tournament. The only way to get really good is to play with really good people who also travel and play in tournaments. Chances are well above 98% that you are good enough to beat random kids and bad enough to take last any decent tournament out there.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Not to mention he defends himself like a total noob, because he cant address any questions we have, lol.

Seriously, if I went talking **** to someone in the SBR about why they aren't good, I'd have tourney results and videos and all kinds of **** thrown in my face. No one know who the hell jtowns is, and it's obvious he's not that good.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
I'll break this down for you, because you obviously can't understand.

"Not to mention he defends himself like a total noob, because he cant address any questions we have, lol."

What question have I had thrown at me that I haven't answered? The only thing that you've been doing is trying to trash me when you don't even know me. I'll be at a tournament this weekend most likely, hopefully Gonzo will be there too. I bet you're horrendous at this game trying to blow all of the people with a name tag any color other than yellow. I have no problem holding a conversation with someone but when you start talking ****, you better back it up. I'm not putting down anyone elses Kirby, and never will. I was just saying I'd like to think that I was one of the better ones. I can't say that for a fact because I haven't played them. You then call into question my ability? Play me on wifi, I realize it doesn't give the greatest determination of who's better in the situation. Too bad you've already covered your tracks by saying "lol@wifi proving anything". Obvious cop out.

"Seriously, if I went talking **** to someone in the SBR about why they aren't good, I'd have tourney results and videos and all kinds of **** thrown in my face. No one know who the hell jtowns is, and it's obvious he's not that good."

When did I talk **** about anyone elses playing ability? My post entailed that I thought i was pretty good at the game. Wifi is fun for about a week, then you realize that you can lose to people that you'd never lose to outside of wifi. So pretty much your whole argument is phallacy. You keep insisting i'm so bad, but do you have any proof to your argument? You're in the same boat I am, you have no reason to say I'm bad, but also I have no proof I am good. You're pretty much the dumbest person I've seen post on the Kirby boards since I started reading them. Good luck being a scrub!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Dude... chill lol

And fyi if you're using the Smash Blue theme then most people's names are gray, not yellow. :p

Anyways, all we're saying is that the chance that you actually are as good as you claim is the same chance that M2K sucks... the end

I'd gladly shut up if you can throw some tourney results or videos in my face.

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
No, it's a fact that M2k doesn't suck. There's no chance he's bad, but there is a chance that I am good. I'm actually on vacation right now, just came back from the beach. I have no wifi, no way to hook up the camera I have to the computer, and nobody to play other than the computers at the moment. But like I said, I hope to be going to a semi-big tournament this weekend, I'll try to get some **** recorded. Gonzo do you know if you're going or not? :(

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
On topic: I want to see ChuDat in action. I really do.

Off topic: jtowns, just place in the top 20 at C3, and I guarentee people will think you are good. Looking forward to those videos!

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
Word man, thanks for the positiveness bro. Don't mean to get all serious and stuff, just keep it chill and peace.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I wanna see this Kirby. o_o;

T-nuts

Smash Ace
holy crap, you guys need to lay off the hate. jtowns didnt say anything wrong before a ton of you came in here and told him he sucked.

also, he cant be good because he doesnt place high among the top players in the entire nation? are you KIDDING me? Thats like me saying, Yea, everyone ive ever met sucks at running because theyve never beaten or challenged an olympic sprinter. see how ******** that sounds?

kirbys should be supporting each other instead of tearing each other down.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
He has double videos from last weekend in the tourney videos thread. (Chudat)

And Gonzo how often do you go to tourneys? We gotta keep placing and getting kirbys rank up in ankokus thread :)

I think next update kirby will go above Diddy yay lol. At least from the tourney results I've seen... unless theres like a diddy that won a tourney somewhere =/

Edit for T-nuts ninja post: Well unfortunately the best practice you could probably get is for brawl would be to play in tourneys or at least with other players who are good. (in person) While running you can just work out and be good at that. Just go for a run everyday or something.

Still I really don't like this flaming =/

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
holy crap, you guys need to lay off the hate. jtowns didnt say anything wrong before a ton of you came in here and told him he sucked.

also, he cant be good because he doesnt place high among the top players in the entire nation? are you KIDDING me? Thats like me saying, Yea, everyone ive ever met sucks at running because theyve never beaten or challenged an olympic sprinter. see how ******** that sounds?

I feel ya bro. I got all serious after people being so ridiculous and smoked a little bit of magic. Now everything is so much more positive! Maybe all of you negative people should join me in this ritual of love and posterity. Thanks ^_^

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

jeez so true. I come here and I see you flaming jtown for no reason. If you'd like to flame me instead, I also claim to be a good Kirby, and I'll gladly take any of you on wifi :p

No I didn't say I was Teh Greatz, and in fact I went to Dastrn's tourney this weekend and epic failed. But if you consider the fact that I've been playing nothing but computer players since I mained Kirby in Smash N64, you'll see that I am indeed a fairly impressive player, and next time I go to a tourney, if ever, I intend to not miserably fail a kirbycide on a dedede, making me lose the game because he popped out at the last second >_>

@jtowns: Kirbys don't smoke magic! they eat stuff. duh.

edit: I do have one video of me fighting an Ike that makes me look all but godly, but he is, to be honest, what you would call "a newbie" >_> I'll be modest...I lost like 10 games straight to a really really good Ike yesterday. It's probably the first time I've lost to Ike 1on1 :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6db4qAC42LM is the video, I have another one and I hope to record some more sometime...if you feel that you can provide a challenge to me and want to put yourself on youtube, always feel free to pm me your friend code and stuff...

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Gonzo: wtf I just realized we're in the same crew...

Anyways, let us not say anymore until there are tourney results present.

Top Bottom