• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it cheating if...

Vysaga

Smash Rookie
you knock a link into the air, juggle him around a bit, then KO him before he ever hits the ground?

My bro seems to think it is <_<

nevershootme

Smash Master
What kind of question is that?! the point is to show no mercy to your opponent and never make them recover. ever played guilty gear or the japan only game, fist of the north star? those players will burn their opponents without making them lay a finger

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Nope legit, and good. Link's hard to juggle with his weight and fall speed. I've never been good at juggling with Pit, granted the new airdodge system makes juggling hard. Tell your brother that he sucks and needs to get better.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
No. Perfectly viable strategy if you can pull it off.

Tell your brother to airdodge, attack, or play a character with a counter or super armor.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I don't see how it would cheating if Pit did this as opposed any other character which means it should be in General/tactical discussion. But no its not cheating. Show your bro some pro melee matches. That is the way the game should be played

Top Bottom