• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is Falcon still...

Vysaga

Smash Rookie
...the insane combo guy he was in melee? i never really got around to pplaying as him, but in melee, i could do crazy combos(usuaally starting with his >B ) ^_^

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
What's a combo? :confused:

Seriously, Brawl's hitstun makes it near impossible to do anything close to a combo. Combine that with zero priority and a nerfed knee and you have Brawl's Falcon right there. Sound bleak? Well it is. Don't let that get you down, though. Falcon's still fun as heck to play as.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Unfortunately not. Hit Stun in Brawl has been severely reduced to avoid inescapable combos being too dominant, and Falcon is rather bad at it now. He still has a few tricks here and there though.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Falcon's combos:
Flubbed Knee -> Up-B
First hit of N-air -> Up-B
Autocanceled D-air -> Knee or U-air

Er yeah.

Sanzi

Smash Apprentice
in my oppinion falcon is more fun to play as in brawl just because it's the most INSANE thing when u get off the crazy knee. it happens so little times because it's harder to do so when u do get it off... it's like yeaaahh. this is why falcon is so much better in 4 ppl becuse u run in, knee, run in, knee, run in falcon punch

whut?

Smash Journeyman
when dealing with stupid people, you have to ask them a question and then answer it in the same post
thats called talking to yourself, stupid people talk to themselves.
your post is more ******** than the one you quoted.
its really naive if you think anyone cares, you fail at gaining respect.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
AURASHADE! AURASHADE! AURASHADE!

I actually came here cause I want you to flame our noobs, they are to many

btw: this guy named whut? is the worst flamer I ever seen. Have he ever seen an FAQ thinking of his last post here. And what respect does Whut?(funny name lol) mean Aurashade fails gaining?

WHUT? lol agian. I cant stop laughing at this name. Whut name? Whut? LOL ROFL.

-Im speaking for everyone at the link boards that is something worth to mention .

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Im speaking for everyone at the link boards that is something worth to mention .
I fail to see why the Link boards would any sort of vested interest in the Falcon boards.

Many parasitic posters have sprung up now because of Brawl, and they aren't limited to just the newbs that you claim to be against.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
I fail to see why the Link boards would any sort of vested interest in the Falcon boards.

Many parasitic posters have sprung up now because of Brawl, and they aren't limited to just the newbs that you claim to be against.
Of course you fails to see why the Link Boards has any interest in the Falcon Boards, you even failed to choose main. That kitten in doesnt match that C. Falcon main image, its like pink dots on something green.

But what I want to say is that everyone on the Link boards who is something worth to mention supports Aurashade. And you guys cant flame, just look at that guy named Whut? JUST LOOK AT HIS FREAKIN NAME, YOU JUST STARTS LAUGHING AND CAN`T STOP...

Besides we want our Aurashade back, he has an unfinished guide and noobs to flame at the link boards.

-Everyone at the link boards that is something worth to mention.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Of course you fails to see why the Link Boards has any interest in the Falcon Boards, you even failed to choose main. That kitten in doesnt match that C. Falcon main image, its like pink dots on something green.

But what I want to say is that everyone on the Link boards who is something worth to mention supports Aurashade. And you guys cant flame, just look at that guy named Whut? JUST LOOK AT HIS FREAKIN NAME, YOU JUST STARTS LAUGHING AND CAN`T STOP...

Besides we want our Aurashade back, he has an unfinished guide and noobs to flame at the link boards.

-Everyone at the link boards that is something worth to mention.
Somehow your inarticulate writing and your failure to state any sort of relevant explanation (or even an explanation at all), leads me to doubting your ability to even represent yourself, much less a whole section of people.

Frate

Smash Journeyman
are you ********? You could just play the game and lurk these boards to to find the answer. You're ********, I have nothing more to say.
Oh, dear Samwell, he maybe lives in the europe, which means - yes! flabbergasting! He doesn't have the game! It's out tomorrow! :dizzy:
Now, I agree he could be performing "lurking", but instead of that, he can make a thread also! :lick: :dizzy: :urg:

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
Somehow your inarticulate writing and your failure to state any sort of relevant explanation (or even an explanation at all).
GASP! was my arguments so solid that you had to complain about how im writing things. Im sorry I speak from my heart(go on, just tell me its made of stone, im cool with that).
leads me to doubting your ability to even represent yourself, much less a whole section of people.
Could you please tell me your defenition of "representing" cause I thought I was representing myself just by speaking, im just curious.

AND Go ask the link boards what they think about Aurashade, you will see that they actually thinks better of him than I do (he´s a god to some). And what explanation was there to understand, it was solid facts, no explanation, if you cant see the diffrence you are a lost soul and then I cant help you, sorry.

EDIT: AURASHADE SKIP THESE ******* AND COME BACK!!!

Reaver197

Smash Lord

sigh...

You didn't even have an argument, and you still haven't said anything as to why anyone from the Link boards would come here in the first place. I couldn't care less what you guys do there, but there really doesn't seem any reason to go around spreading your inanity.

Ryazan

Smash Ace

sigh...

You didn't even have an argument, and you still haven't said anything as to why anyone from the Link boards would come here in the first place. I couldn't care less what you guys do there, but there really doesn't seem any reason to go around spreading your inanity.
Just let him pretend he rules the world for now. Imagine his reaction when he inevitably finds out he doesn't.

HulkingRage

Smash Apprentice
yay everyone finally agrees with me about hit stun
no falcon cannot combo, nor can anyone else in the game
chain grabs are back, and jab combos i guess, but thats it

Lootic

Smash Apprentice

sigh...

Aurashade came here to clean up the c.falcon boards and I came here to fetch Aurashade, happy now, was that easy enough to understand. And its funny you first kind of asks a question(but without a questionmark) why we are here and then says you dont care. So, I wonder, did you care but pretend like you didnt? I think so anyway.

******* like him aren't worth the time reav.
correct. first intelligent person I met at c.falcon boards.

Just let him pretend he rules the world for now. Imagine his reaction when he inevitably finds out he doesn't.
sorry, im to humble to think I rule the world, Im not like Lazyshade over there who thinks he can clean up these boards, alone. Im only here to fetch Aurashade, but why dont have some fun when im here?

to aurashade: they dont want to have clean boards so come back to us, there are plenty of noobs to flame, and when there is no noobs you and I can flame each other to train.

brg

Smash Ace
yay everyone finally agrees with me about hit stun
no falcon cannot combo, nor can anyone else in the game
chain grabs are back, and jab combos i guess, but thats it

anyone who says there are no combos in brawl UTTERLY SUCKS at it
why?

A combo is a chain of moves, escapable or not, but basically just chaining 3 or more moves on the opponent. Saying there are no combos pretty much ends up to say: I cant chain more than 3 moves in brawl. And if that is true, then you are ****. Pure ****.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Aurashade came here to clean up the c.falcon boards and I came here to fetch Aurashade, happy now, was that easy enough to understand. And its funny you first kind of asks a question(but without a questionmark) why we are here and then says you dont care. So, I wonder, did you care but pretend like you didnt? I think so anyway.

correct. first intelligent person I met at c.falcon boards.

sorry, im to humble to think I rule the world, Im not like Lazyshade over there who thinks he can clean up these boards, alone. Im only here to fetch Aurashade, but why dont have some fun when im here?

to aurashade: they dont want to have clean boards so come back to us, there are plenty of noobs to flame, and when there is no noobs you and I can flame each other to train.
I just don't get why you think you have to "clean up" the boards. Instead of "cleaning up" by driving noobs away, you could "clean up" by helping them until they're not noobs anymore. That way you would simultaneously purge the boards of noobs and grow the community. For all you know, you may have, in the past, driven away someone who otherwise would have gone on to discover a useful AT that will now be lost for a couple more years.

HulkingRage

Smash Apprentice
why?

A combo is a chain of moves, escapable or not, but basically just chaining 3 or more moves on the opponent. Saying there are no combos pretty much ends up to say: I cant chain more than 3 moves in brawl. And if that is true, then you are ****. Pure ****.
was not expecting that kind of response...
have you played melee? everything said here is compared to melee
in melee combos were inescapable and serveral moves long
when i say there are no combos in brawl, i mean the highest combo is about 3 moves, and all others cant be generally escaped by the new airdodge and hitstun.
You dont have to be a horrible person to have to tell me something, i could understand clearly without the cursing and insults

whut?

Smash Journeyman
And you guys cant flame, just look at that guy named Whut? JUST LOOK AT HIS FREAKIN NAME, YOU JUST STARTS LAUGHING AND CAN`T STOP...
Youre right, i look at my name and i just starts.
I havent stopped laughing since i first registered this account.
"we want our aurashade back"
hes starting to sound like a sex toy, or the physical manifestation of a crack addiction.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
why?

You are the biggest moron I have met on these boards. A combo is inescapable. 2 moves count as a combo, you don't need 3 or more you idiot. Combo =/= chain; thats why we have different names for them you tard. Chains are completely escapable you *******. There are so few legitimate combos in brawl so far its fair game to call it a virtually combo-less game. Turd.

Don't open your disgusting mouth to cuss at someone when you don't know jack about anything.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Youre right, i look at my name and i just starts.
I havent stopped laughing since i first registered this account.
"we want our aurashade back"
hes starting to sound like a sex toy, or the physical manifestation of a crack addiction.
haha this bears repeating

most of the combos only work at certain percents awyways; it's all about the chains and mindgames

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
First I want to say: YIIIIHOOOO IM QUOTED IN A SIG

I just don't get why you think you have to "clean up" the boards. Instead of "cleaning up" by driving noobs away, you could "clean up" by helping them until they're not noobs anymore. That way you would simultaneously purge the boards of noobs and grow the community. For all you know, you may have, in the past, driven away someone who otherwise would have gone on to discover a useful AT that will now be lost for a couple more years.
I would love if this really worked but people just dont want to read the "Announcement: Searching made easy! If you're new, please check here before posting."-thread. Im one of them, I expect it to be so BOOOORING(but have you read it?). But i had enough mental capacity to understand that nobody wants to hear(or watch, read?) me say "LINK IS TA KRAITEST, I LOVE HIM AND IM A PRO AND KICK EVERYONE ELSE BUTT HERE WITH THE AT I FOUND, AND THAT BY MY OWN TOO, MAKE ME YOUR NEW GOOD"(ok a bit long title). And I just want to ask, which AT hasnt been found(posted) but at least three diffrent people? Pain is a great way to learn to do things correctly(im sorry but I cant feel any pain anymore so I post what I want with a big grin on my face)

Ryazan

Smash Ace
First I want to say: YIIIIHOOOO IM QUOTED IN A SIG

I would love if this really worked but people just dont want to read the "Announcement: Searching made easy! If you're new, please check here before posting."-thread. Im one of them, I expect it to be so BOOOORING(but have you read it?). But i had enough mental capacity to understand that nobody wants to hear(or watch, read?) me say "LINK IS TA KRAITEST, I LOVE HIM AND IM A PRO AND KICK EVERYONE ELSE BUTT HERE WITH THE AT I FOUND, AND THAT BY MY OWN TOO, MAKE ME YOUR NEW GOOD"(ok a bit long title). And I just want to ask, which AT hasnt been found(posted) but at least three diffrent people? Pain is a great way to learn to do things correctly(im sorry but I cant feel any pain anymore so I post what I want with a big grin on my face)
Your method works against noobs who are incapable of learning, that's for sure. But for noobs who are just uninformed, it's better to help than to flame. The trick is knowing how to separate the ignorant from the uninformed. If a noob is being polite, then no matter what they say it's better to help them than to flame them. It's understandable if you want to flame noobs for the fun of it, but you should save that for the noobs that can't be fixed.

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
Wow.

Is everyone on the Link boards a troll with Aurashade as the High Priest(ess) of Trolldom?

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Yeah, pretty much. They enjoy it. It's actually a rule that if you have a Smashboards account and you decide to main Link, you must first repeatedly hit yourself in the head with a metal baseball bat until you are no longer capable of doing anything except trolling or praising Aurashade for his trolling skills.

brg

Smash Ace
Oh if were comparing this to melee (which we shouldnt) then yes, melees combos were much more intense, thrilling and rewarding.

Top Bottom