• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IS ANYONE ELSE'S FORUMS FLIPPING OUT AND CHANGING WAT THEY SaY AND ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
WAT the hell is going on? my posts are being changed, the skin is yellow, wat the **** is this friday world forums. watch this is gonna get changed to.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
it's changing all my posts!

EDIT: pulse just pointed out that it is april fools day. nice going SWF.... ****ing made me think i some1 hacked you guys or i got a virus.

this is how much trollolloll this is.
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Xcallion

Smash Ace
It isnt even april 1st for me yet. another two hours -.- i'm kinda pissed. Friday is the worst song i've ever heard.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
let me get this straight... every time we type: friday, the whole screen lights up with Friday, friday, ect.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
this could create some serious problems... but i cant help it xD i have to spam just a little... friday friday friday friday friday

Xcallion

Smash Ace
what do you type in order to get it rewritten as "The Black Plague?"

Xcallion

Smash Ace
they changed the censor for F-r-i-d-a-y. it was about 5 times longer in the begining.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Would anyone else bang the chick at the top next to the sign.
I would not. Then again, I've yet to be affected by, well, the Friday-Boards. I'll try my best to remain impervious.

Edit: Okay. I'm f***ed. We're all f***ed. It activates when I say Friday.... This is inevitable. I'm kinda liking the whole Barwl > Meree censor. T-h-i-s i-s gets censored to TBP. Wow.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA T.R.O.L.L

YAY I CAN SPAM WITHOUT WORRING OF INFRACTION!!!!!!!!!! ITS HEAVEN YAY

ITS SATURDAY SATURDAY BECH!

inb4modcomes

Lokinario

Smash Apprentice
I was like "oh **** SWF got hacked", and then I remembered what day is today, hahahha.

EDIT: LOL you can't type the "Ess"WF, the site changes it to FWF lol.

EDIT 2: When you type L-O.L, the gif above this appears.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
this is gay

BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom