• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irish Players/Tournaments

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
If there are any Irish players on SWF, please reply and maybe, JUST MAYBE, we could set up a tournament... most likely an abandoned building in town. But hey, no tournaments if there are hardly any people

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Lol, I've never heard of Irish smashers before. Come down to one of the UK tourneys if you have the time (backsash) money and bring your fellow smashers. The UK's doing international stuff soon as well.

Kone

Smash Master
i got a few irish players emails, add me on msn ceddon@hotmail.com. you can get flights to the uk for like under £30 return and under a hour flights. we have a compeittive smash scene with tourneys every 3 months. players from the bottom of the uk to top of scotland. you could easily make our tourneys for less money,less hassle and less travel time than other uk players.

check out a thread in this forum called 'bloodbowler presents anarachy rules' . Its the next upcoming tourney in lancaster. look to fly into blackpool or manchester.

check www.aerlingus.com www.aerarann.com ww.ryanair.com www.easyjet.com

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I'll be moving from Florida to Ireland mid-August most likely, but from what I've seen there doesn't seem to be too much of an Irish smash scene, but if any Irish smashers want to get together for some practice or something I'm all for it. I'll be living in Tallaght Dublin, but I've no problem heading to anybody else's house as long as it's in Dublin. Seems as though most of the smash goes on in England, and if travel expenses are cheap enough I'll fly over for major tourneys etc.

Deadeyedave

Smash Apprentice
The only Tournament in Ireland I've ever heard of before was run by a few students at UCD as a sideshow to their bigger Halo tournament. There was barely even a dozen entrants.

I live in Dublin, but I'd be more interested in some regular smash sessions with players better than me to improve my skills, I don't think I'm nearly up to scratch for proper competitive play.

Top Bottom