• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ireland

Wanna Be

Smash Rookie
Is there any tournaments on in Ireland, me and all my mates are desperatly trying to find one!

Any info would be appreciated!
Thanks

Kone

Smash Master
Basically no, ive never heard of one. However, if you contact me on ceddon@hotmail.com I can give you addresses of Irish smashers. Maybe if you guys talk together you can sort something out. Other than that your best bet is to make a scottish/english tournament sometime!

Wanna Be

Smash Rookie
Thanks mate, i'll email you later today, in work atm, is there alot of irish players??

No dice in the scottish/english department, to far to travel and little money!

Kone

Smash Master
Basically no. Ive got a few addresses and im sure Qwester has one or two I can get for you. Hopefully the people you can contact know more people that play etc. Theres no real irish community, so you'd have to go about starting it from the players there is >_>'

Consider a english/scottish tournament. You can make it there for under twenty quid and play some of the better players in europe and obviously the UK community. Check out www.ryanair.com www.easyjet.com www.aerlingus.com www.aerarann.com . Players from france,netherlands,sweden all travel around europe for these tournaments.

Wanna Be

Smash Rookie
No chance of me flying abroad this yr, too many exams, i will take those names, as i know some players i will try and get the first ever tournament going! And maybe even start a community!

Who knows!

Klauth

Smash Rookie
Where do you live in ireland? Im a smash player in dublin. Loads of my mates play this game. Were pretty amazing.

Peach owns the puff anyway.

Kone

Smash Master
Klauth: you and your mates should try make a scottish / english tournament sometime. Be nice to get some of you irish across! ^_^

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah it would be best for you if there was an irish one but im nore sure that will happen anytime soon. However, there is a large UK tournament ocming up in newcastle england soon. Maybe you should look into going? you can get there flying cheaper than someone coming from southern england on the train! it be nice getting the irish community involved in our tournaments!!

Do you have msn/aim?

VA

Smash Hero
Where do you live in ireland? Im a smash player in dublin. Loads of my mates play this game. Were pretty amazing.

Peach owns the puff anyway.
I thuoght I was amaaaaaaaazing before I found the community. You can't judge yourself in your friendship group, tis kind of irrelevant lolz.

Top Bottom