• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Ready To Explode!

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
Well, that's second page for you.

Yesterday I had my Cedar Rapids area smashfest and everyone(Crimson Penguin was the only one on Smashboards that was there + 10 school people) there decided to have Bi-weeklies during the summer. Anyways I going to leave this place for a while until I get done with Finals and School.

If anyone from Cedar Rapids(Metro area) asks to play while I am gone then tell them I'd be willing to play over the summer.

See ya!

By the Way I'm going to main Roshi

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Thank you Nintendo for ruining the melee scene. I don't like brawl enough to play competetively melee is dead so it was nice knowing everybody? jk but yeah im not playing brawl anymore.

So what's up funked? Still playing arcana heart?

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Sup Iowa peoplez. So everyone quit Brawl or something?
Nah no way.. theres just a few quitters here and there.

My crew increased by another 4 people since Brawl.. so that makes 8 from my crew. Then we got all the people like Joker and them. Thats like another 4 or 5. Thats about the same or more than iowa had for melee.. i think? Lol idk.. :laugh:

-BC-

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
AHAHAHA, right...
No but seriously we aren't, we haven't even played games with them other than that Ankeny tourney.
Maybe we can get that crew battle out of the way soon since school is ending. ;)
Oh yea we definitely need to :)

I say we do it either May 31st, June 7th, or June 21st

Itll be too good..

-BC-

Chomp The Fourth

Smash Rookie
YO SON!

WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THIS ****?

FALL STEPPING DOWN?

Yo man, I thought you was cool man.

You gotta step it up.

YOU GOTTA TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS!!!

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST BABY!!!

(sponsored by Red Bull)

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
hey if the rest of des moines is goin i wouldn't mind going too but i need a ride from some1 like always. i haven't played in a melee tourny in a long time. btw when is this toruny gonna happen?

Funked

Smash Apprentice
Sup girls, you mighta thought i was dead, well you arn't that lucky. I dont play anything really anymore, just disgaea. I dont play much arcana though id still like to play it.

Top Bottom