• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Soran

Smash Ace
I prefer noodles > so many things. Just look at it this way:

good noodles > good pizza.

ramen > tombstone.

donesauce

Cook

Smash Master
^No.

Ramen is not better than anything. You can doctor frozen pizza with extra cheese and **** to make it awesome. Not a lot you can do with ramen. I usually add some garam masala and curry powder to give it an Indian flavor, but it's still ramen.

Also, because I'm an American living in the midwest, whenever you guys mention noodles I first think of egg noodles. Like, the kind at Thanksgiving.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Ever had fried ramen? Soften it up just a bit, fry it in oil with eggs, cheap meat, veggies, dry chili or thai peppers, top with lime and enjoy to your hearts discontent.

You gotta be creative with your funds man.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Justin just won Devastation with her, you can do itttt.

also Hulk can DHC glitch into his infinite. If you're in the corner and practice the tech.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Justin just won Devastation with her, you can do itttt.

also Hulk can DHC glitch into his infinite. If you're in the corner and practice the tech.
I know! I was playing with her a little bit today and just seeing Justin do cool stuff with her, so I want to learn her more. Plus, A, B, C, D, B, B, C, D, into Hail Storm = best combo in the game. :)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
OOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!
lol trips to Omaha are just too noodle ^.^

Also I got to know Ngamer by a lot this weekend love that guy and our real talk coming back was legit >.0

I know! I was playing with her a little bit today and just seeing Justin do cool stuff with her, so I want to learn her more. Plus, A, B, C, D, B, B, C, D, into Hail Storm = best combo in the game. :)
Plus one of the easiest chars to DHC glitch with plus they are also making her better in Ultimate so yeah.

I may be the only one because I play pad but this looks pretty god like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP8W_MghY5s&feature=related
I wish they made one that works for both PS3 and 360 but by the sounds of it you can only used parts from each other and that's it o.0

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm going to try to pick up MvC3 for a bit to try to get used to it again before Ultimate comes out.
Also no one plays SF.

I may be the only one because I play pad but this looks pretty god like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP8W_MghY5s&feature=related
I wish they made one that works for both PS3 and 360 but by the sounds of it you can only used parts from each other and that's it o.0
The idea seems sweet but the buttons look really far apart.
thanks for coming homies <3
I came in spirit.
Everywhere.

Soran

Smash Ace
^No.

Ramen is not better than anything. You can doctor frozen pizza with extra cheese and **** to make it awesome. Not a lot you can do with ramen. I usually add some garam masala and curry powder to give it an Indian flavor, but it's still ramen.

Also, because I'm an American living in the midwest, whenever you guys mention noodles I first think of egg noodles. Like, the kind at Thanksgiving.
so much wrong things in this post. I can't believe you would call adding extra cheese to your tombstone good when so many applications can be added to your ramen. sriracha, sambal chili sauce, eggs, thai chili flakes, fried (as blank mentioned), and so much more things to add to flavor. And that's just ramen. So much delicious noodles in this world it's crazy! I miss that place in called Nothin' but noodles / :

resTy

Smash Champion
I agree with Soran. Ramen is pretty godlike and you can put a bunch of random shit in there to make it taste exponentially better. My folks usually make me noodles with a standard pack of Sapporo Ichiban (red bag) and do their crazy Asian magic on it and it turns into the tastiest shit on Earth.

BPx

Smash Lord
ok so we have 2 cars going kahoka

my car is:
noodles
dustin
me
robman
my friend ryan(swaf)
and possibly becca if she wants to come

colins car so far is:
nonsmoking
colin
joker
Twink+grinnell peoples??
Greg?
any1 who speaks up???

and i'm coming 2 my dads birthday dinner thursday night, would it be cool if i stopped by and played games with you and rob beforehand joker? i'm out of class @ 10

Cook

Smash Master
Hm... I guess the fact that the kind I buy is in a cup makes adding things harder. I'll reserve my judgment. FOR NOW.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Cup of noodles suck. You gotta get those mi mama brands from a real asian store. Just as cheap, 10x tastier.

While you're there you can grab some quail eggs, curry powder, steamed pork roll, or plain rooster sauce. The eggs and pork roll are great for regular boiled ramen, and the curry powder with some peanut sauce is delicious with whatever random produce you got in your fridge.

Also theres a place here in Vegas called Anime Ramen. There are maids and everything, you can eat tonkatsu bowls while Naruto plays on the television. I couldn't help but feel self-loathing when I walked in.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
greg/tony are either of you coming to kahoka?
?????????

my car is:
smoking
dustin
me
robman
my friend ryan(swaf)
and possibly becca if she wants to come
Shotgun!

I'll bring my dad to the next monthly and he'll make you a bowl of noodles, Cook. It's great.
Yink needs to bring her dad to these monthlies so I can Mega Man race him.

Also, how close is the Bus stop to Jokers house? Could I like...get a ride to Jokers somehow from some DM driver?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
and i'm coming 2 my dads birthday dinner thursday night, would it be cool if i stopped by and played games with you and rob beforehand joker? i'm out of class @ 10
Sure I don't mind but listen if I smell any of that **** while you two are here I swear I'll kick both of you out.

BPx

Smash Lord
Also, how close is the Bus stop to Jokers house? Could I like...get a ride to Jokers somehow from some DM driver?
unless one of you from des moines wants to pick him up at midnight on wednesday, colin will just pick him up after work and he can stay with us that night. I'll drag him back for friendlies Thurs when I have dinner with my dad, then take him back up after rofl. Since all of these trips were necessary anyway, it shouldn't be a big deal.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
unless one of you from des moines wants to pick him up at midnight on wednesday, colin will just pick him up after work and he can stay with us that night. I'll drag him back for friendlies Thurs when I have dinner with my dad, then take him back up after rofl. Since all of these trips were necessary anyway, it shouldn't be a big deal.
You guys still coming down today?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Guise what games should I emulate on my iphone? Thinking GBA, SNES, NES, Genesis era sort of stuff will probably be all that runs properly.

Looking for things that I've probably missed out on but would probably lose motivation to play if not for the convenience of it just being on my phone.

Currently going through Terranigma. With Yoshi's Island and Kirby's Dream Course for random short spans of stress relief(These are good give me these too.)

Also FFT iOS sucks, but thats a given seeing as the PSP port is atrocious also. **** you square.

Top Bottom