• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iori's montages (A Smash Journey) soon to come more

Big_R

Smash Champion
i was in this two time yayuhz! man now i wanna redo this tourny cuz i johned it up god deezy...

Vts

Smash Champion
lol woot i see someone else who likes megaman :)

rice btw looks better than mine >D i'll have to make a few more.

video is great i hope he comes to this big tournament in arkansas later in july so far i havent found a place but the bi-weekly store said they could fit 60 people in there so i'll be thinking about it.

(going to try and talk walmart into letting me use there old walmart and if we can barrow some stuff from there like tv's and off something in return.)

No hotel details/housing details yet asking tomorrow.

iori what is that song that sing i wanna be a pop star, its stuck in my head :psycho:

-vts out

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
lol woot i see someone else who likes megaman :)

rice btw looks better than mine >D i'll have to make a few more.

video is great i hope he comes to this big tournament in arkansas later in july so far i havent found a place but the bi-weekly store said they could fit 60 people in there so i'll be thinking about it.

(going to try and talk walmart into letting me use there old walmart and if we can barrow some stuff from there like tv's and off something in return.)

No hotel details/housing details yet asking tomorrow.

iori what is that song that sing i wanna be a pop star, its stuck in my head :psycho:

-vts out
Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CHH8PDJqoI enjoy

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I saw myself like three times and my Hawaiin shirts. I looked like disgruntled as **** in the first shot of me with I think Exarch and hungrybox. lol

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I was expecting a Very Iori Independence Day Special. This was 1,000x as awesome as that would have been.

Top Bottom